Windows 10: installing xbox game

Discus and support installing xbox game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; from microsoft store (xbox)to(laptop) can I install it onto my laptop I downloaded xbox console companion and I bought the game from micosoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CleanerJeans230, Jun 4, 2019.

1. installing xbox game

from microsoft store (xbox)to(laptop) can I install it onto my laptop

I downloaded xbox console companion and I bought the game from micosoft store for xbox but would like to play it on my laptop

:)

CleanerJeans230, Jun 4, 2019

2. re install microsoft xbox games on windows 10

Hello... I followed your instructions but I think there is a bigger problem... When I purchased my laptop Windows 8 was the operating system and the XBOX games were loaded at the time. I then upgraded to Windows 10 and had some trouble with the games but
    at least I could play most of them. on Jan. 3rd of this year I had a major Malware problem and had to have my laptop cleaned and restored. I did not realize that I didn't have the xbox games until recently. When I went to my xbox account, I saw the list of
    all the games that belonged to me, but when I went to install any of the games, the system did nothing. It was as if the system found that the games were already there or something but I can't seem to find them on my laptop. When I look at the list of games,
    there is nothing there. So know I'm really confused. What would you suggest I do.
    Thank you,
    Bernadine

installing xbox game [​IMG]

BernadineReddick, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 4, 2019
  4. installing xbox game

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

installing xbox game

1. installing xbox game - Similar Threads - installing xbox game

2. Can't install games on the xbox app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games on the xbox app.: Everytime I start a download from the xbox app, a message from Microsoft Store appears, that it's downloading "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package".And then my game won't download, sitting at 0 B/S.Problem is only present in the xbox app, internet works fine...
  3. Unable to install Xbox Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Xbox Gaming Services: Hey Microsoft Support, For the life of me, I can't get past the installation of Gaming Services in the Xbox app. I've tried to Repair and Reset both Microsoft Store as well as Xbox app from System Settings, for starters. Some other answers in the communities section had...
  4. Unable to install Xbox Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox Gaming Services: Hey Microsoft Support, For the life of me, I can't get past the installation of Gaming Services in the Xbox app. I've tried to Repair and Reset both Microsoft Store as well as Xbox app from System Settings, for starters. Some other answers in the communities section had...
  5. Cant install games on xbox app

Cant install games on xbox app: Hello,Since I reinstalled my Windows 11 I can't install games, the xbox application detects my ssd but when I want to install a game it tells me to choose a disk...
  6. Installing games from xbox gamepass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing games from xbox gamepass: Hi! I want to install game from xbox gamepass on my game drive. It says "This location isn`t set up for installing games.", then I press "Set it as your location for where new apps are saved". Then I choose my drive instead of C and it says "Remove other apps" and it says...
  7. Removing a Xbox App installed game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a Xbox App installed game: How can I successfully remove the folder for the MCC on the WindowsApp folder? I've already tried taking control of the folder, but whenever user I put as the owner, it just won't let me... The reason: Xbox App has bugged me out for the THIRD TIME! The first two I had my...
  8. Xbox App game pass installation

Xbox App game pass installation: I recently subscribe to xbox gamepass and downloaded ark survival,midway through the download my laptop shut off and the progress was lost,does someone know where the apps are installed so I can find it and delete the old ark file or anyway to restart the download from where...
  9. xbox game pass install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass install: I bought the xbox game pass for pc and have downloaded a few games from it in the past it took a long time to actually get them to download. I've been trying to download a new one but the install button is greyed out and it says that I don't have any devices connected to my...
  10. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...