Windows 10: Installing xtra-pc on my computer

Discus and support Installing xtra-pc on my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I try to install this it says that my computer is in secure boot and I can't install. I need to put it on non secure boot but I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NathanOcmond, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Installing xtra-pc on my computer

1. Everytime I try to install this it says that my computer is in secure boot and I can't install. I need to put it on non secure boot but I don't know how

:)

NathanOcmond, Sep 16, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Unable to attach documents using Xtra mail on Windows 10.

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to attach documents directly from the file it was saved in on Xtra mail on Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to login into Xtra mail account?
    • Did you check if similar issue persists on logging into the mail account on another browser?

If the issue persists on using Edge browser to login into Xtra mail account,
    I suggest you to run the Windows apps troubleshooter and check if the
    issue is resolved if you haven’t tried the method before.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and
    the Store.

If the issue persists, check if similar issue persists on logging in into the Xtra mail account on another browser.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Installing xtra-pc on my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Installing xtra-pc on my computer

1. Installing xtra-pc on my computer - Similar Threads - Installing xtra computer

2. Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...: I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue. I uninstalled, reinstalled, unplugged, re-plugged. restarted and shut down. It all ends up the same. I can discover the device, I can connect but then it immediately disconnects. After that, it is no longer...
  3. Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...: I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue. I uninstalled, reinstalled, unplugged, re-plugged. restarted and shut down. It all ends up the same. I can discover the device, I can connect but then it immediately disconnects. After that, it is no longer...
  4. my driver not install in my pc

my driver not install in my pc: Split from this thread.my driver not install in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-driver-not-install-in-my-pc/bd1437f2-7aa0-47cc-a3e0-843ed7363175
  5. my driver not install in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my driver not install in my pc: Split from this thread.my driver not install in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-driver-not-install-in-my-pc/bd1437f2-7aa0-47cc-a3e0-843ed7363175
  6. Minecraft will not install on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft will not install on my computer.: Bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store. Then it would not install. Just ran an update on Windows 10 last night. Still will not install. Can you please help?...
  7. Heavily advertised device "Xtra PC"

Heavily advertised device "Xtra PC": I see lots of ads for a device called "Xtra PC" The device looks like a flash drive, and the ads all claim that is to be plugged in to a USB port while the PC is off. When the PC is turned on, the device supposedly replaces the Resident OS mac or Windows with Linux, 1 Has...
  8. Installing Apps on my computer

Installing Apps on my computer: I am trying to download and install apps on my computer using my mobile data but it is not working. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-apps-on-my-computer/f595d3c3-4bb8-4927-a53a-c2a6897d42ef
  9. Installing an installer on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing an installer on my PC: Hi! I just wanna ask about installing the installer on my PC. It says the Installer was installed but whenever I clicked "Install on my device" it'll says I don't have any devices linked to Microsoft. I just want to know on how will I install it on my PC. Thank you!...
  10. Installation of my nieces computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of my nieces computer: Hi I have been installing windows 10 on my nieces computer for her Christmas. It's added my devices on my network I can't see an option to delete them off her computer as she is only 8 and I am scared she can delete my devices Etc. from her computer when she gets it at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install xtra pc

2. xtra pc windows 10

3. xtra pc download free

4. install xtra pc,
  5. install xtra pc for desktop,
  6. xtra pc download windows 10,
  7. xtra pc for windows 10,
  8. will xtra-pc work with windows 10,
  9. run xtra-pc,
  10. xtra-pc installation,
  11. xtra pc download,