Windows 10: Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error

Discus and support Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, i recentlky found an old relic from the past in my basement, and after fawning over possibilities i decided to try installing but was met with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PASTRYDino, Sep 6, 2018.

1. PASTRYDino Win User

Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error

hi, i recentlky found an old relic from the past in my basement, and after fawning over possibilities i decided to try installing but was met with a 1607 wizard message. i looked it up and it looks like the wizard needed to install onto windows 10 isnt compatible with the one for this game.

is there any way i can bypass this...? or even buy online a version that my pc would work with??

i really want to play this game and its all ive thought about since my boyfriend gave me his old pc, which is a superpowerful pc.

it seems the original website for the game is also gone so i dont know where i can get an online download anymore.

thank you

:)

PASTRYDino, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

Zoo Tycoon 2 Not Installing

Hi Andrew,

There are many possible reasons why you're unable to install Zoo Tycoon 2. One of which is a compatibility issue. To properly provide an accurate resolution, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you downloaded the game from the Windows Store?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2?
    • Have you tried installing other games and check if you'll get the same error?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Jomari Arc Win User
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Zoo Tycoon 2 Install error

Hi Ricky,

Your concern about the installation of the specified game can be due to compatibility issues and/or the configuration of your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The exact error message that you're getting when installing the application.
    • If you've validated that Windows 10 is listed as a supported operating system.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend checking the
    of Amit(Kumar) to isolate possible driver related issues.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error - Similar Threads - Installing zoo tycoon

2. I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10: Hello, I have Zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection. I could install it on my computer but it won't run. I tried compatibility mode but it did not work either. I need help...
  3. Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to play Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10, I put the disc in, I'm trying to run it, but when I do, this message pops up - This file does nothave an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already...
  4. Original Zoo Tycoon Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Zoo Tycoon Games?: All I want to do is play the complete edition of Zoo Tycoon 2 on my laptop but I can not find a single place to download it, it's not even on Steam for some reason. I have a copy of the disk but my laptop doesn't have a disk drive. I am willing to pay for a digital download...
  5. zoo tycoon complete collection 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon complete collection 1: hola, perdi el cd 2 del juego zoo tycoon complete collection del año 2003 y queria saber si hay alguna manera de descargar el cd 2 para poder jugar , gracias...
  6. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Hello! I bought Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yesterday, but have been unable to download it. I've been trying to get it to download for 8 hours now and it still isnt completing the download. The first time I tried downloading it, it got up to 8.6G of 8.95G, but the...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection-blue screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection-blue screen crash: I bought the Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection on my Xbox, and it worked perfectly. In my Microsoft store on my pc, it says that i can also play it on my computer. Awesome, right? Well, I installed it, and try to open it. I get a blue screen with the game logo in the...
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I've tried everything to get this game to work. I've downloaded it from the internet and tried using the discs. It will run fine after I first install it but if I close it down it won't open again and I have to start the process all over again and loose all my progress....
  9. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection- HOW TO START on PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection- HOW TO START on PC ?: I have Windows 10 64 bits Pro (2017) Version 1709 (16299.431) PROCESSOR : AMD FX(tm) - 6300 Six Core Processor 3.50GHz RAM : 8 Go GRAPH : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection (fromMicrosoft store) DO NOT START! The command "space bar" to...
  10. Error while trying to install 1607 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while trying to install 1607 update: When I try to install update 1607, I receive this: error 0x8024201c Any ideas? 73419