Windows 10: Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error

Discus and support Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, i recentlky found an old relic from the past in my basement, and after fawning over possibilities i decided to try installing but was met with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PASTRYDino, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error

hi, i recentlky found an old relic from the past in my basement, and after fawning over possibilities i decided to try installing but was met with a 1607 wizard message. i looked it up and it looks like the wizard needed to install onto windows 10 isnt compatible with the one for this game.

is there any way i can bypass this...? or even buy online a version that my pc would work with??

i really want to play this game and its all ive thought about since my boyfriend gave me his old pc, which is a superpowerful pc.

it seems the original website for the game is also gone so i dont know where i can get an online download anymore.

thank you

:)

PASTRYDino, Sep 6, 2018

2. Zoo Tycoon 2 Not Installing

Hi Andrew,

There are many possible reasons why you're unable to install Zoo Tycoon 2. One of which is a compatibility issue. To properly provide an accurate resolution, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you downloaded the game from the Windows Store?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2?
    • Have you tried installing other games and check if you'll get the same error?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

Hi Elisabeth,

We know that you really want to play the Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. Apparently, for you to have the game again, we would suggest that you download the game from Microsoft Store or buy a new Installation disc of Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection.

Jomari Arc, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error

Zoo Tycoon 2 Install error

Hi Ricky,

Your concern about the installation of the specified game can be due to compatibility issues and/or the configuration of your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The exact error message that you're getting when installing the application.
    • If you've validated that Windows 10 is listed as a supported operating system.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend checking the
    of Amit(Kumar) to isolate possible driver related issues.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error

1. Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error - Similar Threads - Installing zoo tycoon

2. Zoo Tycoon 2 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Issue: I downloaded the digital edition from Amazon. When I try to install it via autorun, it asks for disk 2- but there is no disk 2 because it's just a digital download. I found a workaround where I can run the game using the "startup" or "zt" files, but the sound doesn't work...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Error: i downloaded zoo tycoon 2 but i got unable to create the default player please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2-error/9097253e-5246-4a3f-b8f3-2fc0bd4bca1b
  4. Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Good day, I have just bought a very excited 7 year old boy my son Zoo Tycoon, we have installed it and when trying to play it will kick us out and close when trying to load ANYTHING There is NO SUPPORT and I have no idea how to sort this out...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 question: Copyright issue idk what's happening. Did Microsoft stopped zoo tycoon 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2-question/8ae99190-ad9e-41f7-93fb-d411d87543c7
  6. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. What can I do to overcome this problem?...
  7. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  8. zoo tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon 2: hey i was hoping to get zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection on PC for my nephew to play on my PC when he comes over i can't seem to get it anywhere please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2/5c08c6f2-1788-4ce2-b096-e988f9c72d6a
  9. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have just got Zoo Tycoon 2 ultimate collection, all of the loading videos are in full screen but as soon as you get to the gaming menu and begin to play, the screen shrinks. It's too small to be able to play correctly. Does anybody have any ideas of how to fix this? Thank...
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I've tried everything to get this game to work. I've downloaded it from the internet and tried using the discs. It will run fine after I first install it but if I close it down it won't open again and I have to start the process all over again and loose all my progress....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoo tycoon 2 windows 10 1607

2. computer error installing zoo tycoon 2

3. 1607 zoo tycoon

4. samrt secure error zoo tycoon ?