Windows 10: Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?

Discus and support Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Zoom to get face time w/F&F and when I open a conference/chat, it directs me to Microsoft Store which only has Zoom Rooms. What Up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P.Sully, Apr 6, 2020.

1. P.Sully Win User

Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?

I downloaded Zoom to get face time w/F&F and when I open a conference/chat, it directs me to Microsoft Store which only has Zoom Rooms. What Up?

:)

P.Sully, Apr 6, 2020

2. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

HELP!

I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed Zoom, it referred to Windows 8.

I am unable to join in the discussion during a video conference because the audio doesn't work. When I tried to begin a new meeting, I get the error message the microphone is not detected, however every troubleshoot reports it is working properly.

When I queried Zoom, it answered Zoom is not in the Windows 10 group of apps, & I should get it "white-listed".

[Instead, Skype is in the group of apps, but my organization is using Zoom.]

Diedre J. J.Bush, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Random zooming/magnifying Windows 10

Despite following directions, I cannot stop my HP Pavilion x360 from randomly zooming in and magnifying my screen. I've gone to settings,

disabled the magnifier, watched simplistic youtube videos...over and over.

Suggestions? It's driving me nuts.

AmyLesemann, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Robxx Win User

Zoom

Thank you for your reply. Your suggestion does work, but is difficult to navigate. If the magnifier worked the same as a zoomed in webpage, it would be most helpful. Unfortunately this not the case.

Robxx, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version? - Similar Threads - Installing Zoom conference

2. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?: If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?...
  3. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?: If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?...
  4. lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference: I have a new computer running Windows 10. I purchased the Lifecam HD3000 that says it is compatible with Windows 10 and it does work as a camera. However in a Zoom conference it will only find the audio. When I search for it in Devices it is listed as audio.How can I connect...
  5. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?: Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to...
  6. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?: Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to...
  7. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237
  8. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?: HELP! I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed Zoom, it referred to Windows 8. I am unable to join in the discussion during a video conference because the audio doesn't work....
  9. Zoom conferance fails to function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom conferance fails to function: not a malware problem not an antivirus problem and according to Zoom not a functional problem on their part. That leaves some obscure switch in Windows 10 what could it be....
  10. Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10: How to: Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10 How to Change Magnifier Zoom Level Increments in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a few different settings, so use it...