Windows 10: InstallScript engine is missing

Discus and support InstallScript engine is missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running Win10 Home and tried to install an older Printmaster program when I got the notice that ISScript.msi was missing. I would be happy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElizabethTunstall, Mar 6, 2019.

1. InstallScript engine is missing

I am running Win10 Home and tried to install an older Printmaster program when I got the notice that ISScript.msi was missing. I would be happy to download and install it, if I could find the blasted thing. The latest answer to this question links to a 2010 answer with an outdated link. I really like my old printmaster program and would like to use it again.

:)

ElizabethTunstall, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Toller Win User

I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

Last year I tried to install TOPO! (mapping software...) on my computer, but couldn't.
    I put is on my wife's computer and it runs fine.
    I just bought a new computer and tried again. It still won't install.
    It says I am missing Installscript Engine, and need isscript.msi.

Any downside to installing it? Safe and all that stuff.

Only thing I found about installing it is from 2010, but that is likely to be obsolete.

Thanks much.

Toller, Mar 6, 2019
  3. InstallShield: 1607 - Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to re-install the InstallScript engine by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the IsScript7.zip file. To do this, visit the following InstallShield Web site:
    http://support.installshield.com/kb/files/Q108158/IsScript7.zip

2. Extract the IsScript7.zip file.

3. Double-click the isscript.msi file.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 6, 2019
  4. InstallScript engine is missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

InstallScript engine is missing

1. InstallScript engine is missing - Similar Threads - InstallScript engine missing

2. I'm engineer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm engineer: I'm engineer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-engineer/c67d9a02-37db-4d72-9c24-d31e05839477
  3. I'm engineer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm engineer: I'm engineer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-engineer/c67d9a02-37db-4d72-9c24-d31e05839477
  4. search engine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    search engine: google search was replaced by yahoo search, how to restore google search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-engine/3b31887b-e6d9-4320-9337-54dae9602e63
  5. Gpu engine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gpu engine: Why there is no Video encode engine showing in task manager. Although my graphics supports hardware encode and decode and processing. video decode is there in task manager but no decode. help please. Intel core i3-1005G1 UHD G1 graphics...
  6. iSScript engine missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    iSScript engine missing: I'm trying to install a program. I get the following error { The InstallScript engine is missing for this machine. If available, please run ISScript. msi, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isscript-engine-missing/5927779f-bc5e-4108-a0e9-7b1580382c0d
  7. Search Engines

Search Engines: All my 'pc' life I have used Google but recently have been observing some disturbing trends with them; both political and privacy. Finally, I decided to try another and did a 'google' search for a good unbiased search engine with privacy (alleged). I am trialing duckduckgo on...
  8. search engines

in Browsers and Email
    search engines: Here lately, search engines are not doing what they are designed to do. AS an example ,if I type in something like, “how to clean old furniture’ instead of taking me to links that gives information I want, they take me to links for other search engines that will do the same...
  9. Audio engine missing

Audio engine missing: Since installing Windows 10, I have tried to open two programmes that I had previously used successfully and received error messages about the audio engine. The first was Audacity (Wave recorder and editor) and I got two messages on trying to open it - "Error while opening...
  10. I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?: Last year I tried to install TOPO! (mapping software...) on my computer, but couldn't. I put is on my wife's computer and it runs fine. I just bought a new computer and tried again. It still won't install. It says I am missing Installscript Engine, and need isscript.msi....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installscript engine missing windows 10

2. installscript engine missing

3. ISScript engine

4. isscript.msi is missing,
  5. isscript.msi,
  6. isscript windows 10,
  7. installscript engine is missing,
  8. isscript.msi missing,
  9. windows 10 installscript msi.,
  10. isscript7.zip file download,
  11. install script engine,