Windows 10: InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install"

Discus and support InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So lately I have been getting this pop-up from "InstallShield Application Updater", I thought this was normal but when I clicked the "Update Now"... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark Kenneth Nudo, Sep 29, 2021.

1. InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install"

So lately I have been getting this pop-up from "InstallShield Application Updater", I thought this was normal but when I clicked the "Update Now" button, nothing happened. A few minutes later, my Windows Security detected a trojan and it was called "InstallShield.exe" located at my "AppData\Local\Temp\InstallShield.exe". I removed the said threat but I still ran a full scan just in case, but Windows Security found nothing so I thought it's all good now.This morning when I logged in to my laptop, I got the same pop-up again. I just closed it and ended the process associated with it. I ran a ful

:)

Mark Kenneth Nudo, Sep 29, 2021

2. InstallShield Error 1628

Hi,

The Error - 1628: failed to complete installation error that you've encountered may occur if the
    InstallShield application is corrupted or damaged. As an initial step to resolve your concern, we suggest that you rename the
    InstallShield folder by following these steps:

• Locate the InstallShield folder under the C:\Programs File\Common Files\
    • Right-click the InstallShield folder, and then click
      Rename
    • Type InstallShield1, and then press ENTER.
    • Try to install the program.

Note: Ensure that your account has administrative rights.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Sep 29, 2021
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 29, 2021
  4. InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install"

InstallShield: 1607 - Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to re-install the InstallScript engine by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the IsScript7.zip file. To do this, visit the following InstallShield Web site:
    http://support.installshield.com/kb/files/Q108158/IsScript7.zip

2. Extract the IsScript7.zip file.

3. Double-click the isscript.msi file.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install"

1. InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install" - Similar Threads - InstallShield Application Updater

2. Err_auth_cert after updates from installshield and windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Err_auth_cert after updates from installshield and windows updates: Hi, I'm at the end of the rope here. After installing an update from installshield and windows, I was not able to access Google Chrome browser. It gives me an error message as folllows: err_cert_authority_invalidYouTube and Google was working minutes before doing the update....
  3. InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen: Hello guys Did you guys ever had this problem ? I cant uninstall /install , if i use the clean up tool from Microsoft the program i wont to uninstall is not there ,if i use the cmd to uninstall will show me same thing. I manage to remove it by using ccleaner but i have...
  4. Updater keeps popping up

Updater keeps popping up: This week the Windows Updater program began behaving differently. Now it does not automatically "update & restart". Instead it hangs waiting for user input. It wants the user to agree to allow it to close active programs. How do I get Updater to automatically close those...
  5. Updates ready to install

Updates ready to install: My PC says updates are ready to install but it won't let me install immediately. It tells me to go to advanced options and the earliest I can install is June 11. Why cant I install immediately? How come, huh, how come?...
  6. Pop Ups after update

Pop Ups after update: I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 having issues after a certain number of Windows updates starting end of January.I am not able to access my Microsoft Store.I ran all diagnostic checks.Reset my laptop.Reset Networks and Microsoft Store.All this doesnt change the situation.I also keep...
  7. no warning of update ready to install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    no warning of update ready to install: so, last night's update that gave me such fits this morning came without warning that I had an update ready to install. is there some setting or other that I can change to tell windows yes I want to be informed of updates ready to install? 86788
  8. "Get Updates" notification pops up and minimizes applications(game)

"Get Updates" notification pops up and minimizes applications(game): This has happened a few times already,im in the middle of a gaming session and this notification pops up and i have to click on it be to able to get back in the game,why is that? I have my windows update set not to automatically install or download with the local policy...
  9. Updates ready.

Updates ready.: Two Updates ready. [img] 1953
  10. Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated: Had 3 Apps in Store today ready to be installed and updated Microsoft Photo Microsoft Phone Films & TV All went in ok No restart needed 45599

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installshield application updater

2. InstallShield Application Updater pop-up Important updates are ready to install