Windows 10: InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal.

Discus and support InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know whether this is the right sub forum to post my query. As the Installation and Upgrade forums seems to be more related to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BLaZiNgSPEED, Mar 21, 2020.

1. InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal.

I don't know whether this is the right sub forum to post my query. As the Installation and Upgrade forums seems to be more related to Windows 10 installation.

Anyway, I have a problem that I did not have previously. I am trying to install Creative ALchemy Universal - DLL files - PCGamingWiki PCGW Community

Initially I successfully installed it a few weeks ago. This I needed to unlocked EAX Sound in Diablo 2 which by default those 3D Sound and Environmental effects are greyed out. It worked well, but then I uninstalled it in my attempts to try and find a newer version. But it was a big mistake.

After uninstalling, I am unable to install it again and I get this error. Application Event ID 1000

Faulting application name: setup.exe_InstallShield (R), version: 9.1.0.429, time stamp: 0x3fb01c5d
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc000041d
    Fault offset: 0x068608f8
    Faulting process ID: 0xfd8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d5ffacb5048c6a
    Faulting application path: C:\Users\Rahul\Desktop\ALUNI_PCVTAPP_LB_1_00_8\setup.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report ID: c662eb8c-b875-4221-8a2e-23a2c5d52721
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

I tried restarting computer, running as Admin, etc. But I simply can't install it! This is needed to have EAX sound effects in some older PC titles.

I have latest Windows 10 version all up to date. I did SFC /Scannow and there are no integrity violations and I have no problems with any other installations.

Any help will be appreciated. Otherwise I'll have to play the game without EAX.

:)

BLaZiNgSPEED, Mar 21, 2020

2. InstallShield Error 1628

Hi,

The Error - 1628: failed to complete installation error that you've encountered may occur if the
    InstallShield application is corrupted or damaged. As an initial step to resolve your concern, we suggest that you rename the
    InstallShield folder by following these steps:

• Locate the InstallShield folder under the C:\Programs File\Common Files\
    • Right-click the InstallShield folder, and then click
      Rename
    • Type InstallShield1, and then press ENTER.
    • Try to install the program.

Note: Ensure that your account has administrative rights.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 21, 2020
  3. InstallShield: 1607 - Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to re-install the InstallScript engine by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the IsScript7.zip file. To do this, visit the following InstallShield Web site:
    http://support.installshield.com/kb/files/Q108158/IsScript7.zip

2. Extract the IsScript7.zip file.

3. Double-click the isscript.msi file.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 21, 2020
  4. InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal.

Creative Alchemy not working

Hey.

I am trying to install alchemy with my Auzentech prelude X-fi sound card. I installed the latest drivers online and it includes alchemy but it never installs???? When I try to install it I just get a dumb error saying make sure to empty your temp folder which I did! nothing worked. Told me to close applications and I closed everything I could but nothing.

What in the world can I do?

Irish_PXzyan, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal.

1. InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal. - Similar Threads - InstallShield error trying

2. InstallShield Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    InstallShield Error: Hello: I am receiving this error whne trying to download/install an app. Are you able to suggest a workaround to resolve this issue: An error occurred while downloading the file http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/a/c/aac39226-8825-44ce-90e3-bf8203e74006/dotmetfx.exe....
  3. InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program

in Windows 10 News
    InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program: [ATTACH]The MSI file format used by Windows Installer (MSI) is used specifically for installation […] This article InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Creative Cloud Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creative Cloud Install: I am trying to install the CC Desktop App. It works until it gets to 50.5% and then it stops. It gives no error message or anything. I have tried to reinstall and repair it, but the same thing always happens. Not sure what to do, any thoughts? submitted by /u/Shmoozing...
  5. I'm getting error MSVCP140.dll not found. when trying to install Adobe Creative Cloud

I'm getting error MSVCP140.dll not found. when trying to install Adobe Creative Cloud: I'm getting error MSVCP140.dll not found. when trying to install Adobe Creative Cloud on a new Dell Inspiron 7400. I've repaired and reinstalled Creative Cloud to no avail. How can I fix this?...
  6. InstallShield Error 1628 cannot complete script based installation

InstallShield Error 1628 cannot complete script based installation: I am trying to install a program that uses the InstallShield platform but when I launch the program it keeps failing with the error 1628. I have tried to register and unregister msiexec.exe, renaming the Installshield folder and running the installer with a clean boot but...
  7. Installshield wizard freeze - no error information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installshield wizard freeze - no error information: Hello I have a problem with installation of old game (no idea if it is for 32 or 64 bit - not written in the instruction). I have original box and CD bought ten years ago. My new computer has windows 10 64 bit and this is the problem when I try to install: I click on...
  8. Cannot install software (InstallShield)

Cannot install software (InstallShield): Hi Microsoft Team, For some reason I am not able to install anything on my computer that uses InstallShield. Error is: "Unhandled Exception Error Number: 0x80004005 Description: Unspecified Error Setup will now terminate." I'm not using RDC or any other...
  9. InstallShield Error 1628: Failed to complete installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InstallShield Error 1628: Failed to complete installation: Hello, I have been trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection. I have been able to install in previously with no issues. I am trying to reinstall it so I can put it on a different drive. When trying to install the game, InstallShield throws up and error. I have...
  10. InstallShield 1628: Failed to complete Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InstallShield 1628: Failed to complete Install: Hey there, I was recently trying to install an older "Made for Windows" game off the CD when this error popped up, as of yet not found the solution to fixing it. It would seem that the "InstallShield" folder is missing from the Program files directory all together. Also when...