Windows 10: InstallShield Error

Discus and support InstallShield Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello: I am receiving this error whne trying to download/install an app. Are you able to suggest a workaround to resolve this issue: An error occurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David E._609, Jul 28, 2021.

1. InstallShield Error

Hello: I am receiving this error whne trying to download/install an app. Are you able to suggest a workaround to resolve this issue: An error occurred while downloading the file http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/a/c/aac39226-8825-44ce-90e3-bf8203e74006/dotmetfx.exe. What would you like to do? Thank you.

:)

David E._609, Jul 28, 2021

2. InstallShield Error 1628

Hi,

The Error - 1628: failed to complete installation error that you've encountered may occur if the
    InstallShield application is corrupted or damaged. As an initial step to resolve your concern, we suggest that you rename the
    InstallShield folder by following these steps:

• Locate the InstallShield folder under the C:\Programs File\Common Files\
    • Right-click the InstallShield folder, and then click
      Rename
    • Type InstallShield1, and then press ENTER.
    • Try to install the program.

Note: Ensure that your account has administrative rights.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jul 28, 2021
  3. InstallShield: 1607 - Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to re-install the InstallScript engine by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the IsScript7.zip file. To do this, visit the following InstallShield Web site:
    http://support.installshield.com/kb/files/Q108158/IsScript7.zip

2. Extract the IsScript7.zip file.

3. Double-click the isscript.msi file.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 28, 2021
  4. InstallShield Error

installshield engine has stopped working in windows 10

We appreciate your response. InstallShield is used for installing or managing software applications on your computer. To isolate the cause of this error, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot. It will help you determine which third-party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other applications or programs. See this
    link.

Also, if you are unable to connect to the Internet, we suggest that you run the
    Network Troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it works.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

InstallShield Error

1. InstallShield Error - Similar Threads - InstallShield Error

2. I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...: message coming up is "InstallShield setup launched but seems to have closed without finishing" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-lockdownbrowser-but-keep/c1d9e458-0997-44da-8831-3b6c805ca754
  3. I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...: message coming up is "InstallShield setup launched but seems to have closed without finishing" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-lockdownbrowser-but-keep/c1d9e458-0997-44da-8831-3b6c805ca754
  4. InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program

in Windows 10 News
    InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program: [ATTACH]The MSI file format used by Windows Installer (MSI) is used specifically for installation […] This article InstallShield Error code 1722 while installing MSI program first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. InstallShield Wizard Error reading setup initialization file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    InstallShield Wizard Error reading setup initialization file: Any solution to this problem: InstallShield Wizard Error reading setup initialization file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installshield-wizard-error-reading-setup/558a5060-da12-4d3e-81a7-cfa9d925f13f
  6. InstallShield Error 1628 cannot complete script based installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    InstallShield Error 1628 cannot complete script based installation: I am trying to install a program that uses the InstallShield platform but when I launch the program it keeps failing with the error 1628. I have tried to register and unregister msiexec.exe, renaming the Installshield folder and running the installer with a clean boot but...
  7. InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal.: I don't know whether this is the right sub forum to post my query. As the Installation and Upgrade forums seems to be more related to Windows 10 installation. Anyway, I have a problem that I did not have previously. I am trying to install Creative ALchemy Universal - DLL...
  8. Installshield wizard freeze - no error information

Installshield wizard freeze - no error information: Hello I have a problem with installation of old game (no idea if it is for 32 or 64 bit - not written in the instruction). I have original box and CD bought ten years ago. My new computer has windows 10 64 bit and this is the problem when I try to install: I click on...
  9. InstallShield Error 1628: Failed to complete installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InstallShield Error 1628: Failed to complete installation: Hello, I have been trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection. I have been able to install in previously with no issues. I am trying to reinstall it so I can put it on a different drive. When trying to install the game, InstallShield throws up and error. I have...
  10. An error (-5001:0x80070002) Realtek High Definition Audio Driver InstallShield Wizard

An error (-5001:0x80070002) Realtek High Definition Audio Driver InstallShield Wizard: ¿Puede darme una solución? Gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/an-error-50010x80070002-realtek-high-definition/b5140b6f-272e-44c0-9ffe-95577d3fbf91

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IsScript7.zip