Windows 10: InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen

Discus and support InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys Did you guys ever had this problem ? I cant uninstall /install , if i use the clean up tool from Microsoft the program i wont to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sorin Cleminte, Feb 8, 2021.

1. InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen

Hello guys

Did you guys ever had this problem ?

I cant uninstall /install , if i use the clean up tool from Microsoft the program i wont to uninstall is not there ,if i use the cmd to uninstall will show me same thing. I manage to remove it by using ccleaner but i have a feeling that that program has not fully uninstall .

Anyways ,now i am trying to install the same program ,but no luck .the setup starts ,the install shield appear ,but after 3-4 sec goes away and then that's it .There is no process running in background ,nothing in task manager . The event viewer says event id 1000 ,but not too helpful

The program I want to install is called mailroom from this company Fast mail tracking system for tracking parcels britsoft.com

I know that this is a long shot ,but I am curious if any of you had a similar issue before with other programs .

Thank you

:)

Sorin Cleminte, Feb 8, 2021

2. InstallShield Error 1628

Hi,

The Error - 1628: failed to complete installation error that you've encountered may occur if the
    InstallShield application is corrupted or damaged. As an initial step to resolve your concern, we suggest that you rename the
    InstallShield folder by following these steps:

• Locate the InstallShield folder under the C:\Programs File\Common Files\
    • Right-click the InstallShield folder, and then click
      Rename
    • Type InstallShield1, and then press ENTER.
    • Try to install the program.

Note: Ensure that your account has administrative rights.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 8, 2021
  3. InstallShield: 1607 - Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to re-install the InstallScript engine by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the IsScript7.zip file. To do this, visit the following InstallShield Web site:
    http://support.installshield.com/kb/files/Q108158/IsScript7.zip

2. Extract the IsScript7.zip file.

3. Double-click the isscript.msi file.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 8, 2021
  4. InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen

1. InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen - Similar Threads - InstallShield pops sec

2. Automatic repair screen pop up/diagnosing my PC & nothing is happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair screen pop up/diagnosing my PC & nothing is happening: I am stuck in the advanced repair section of windows 10. I have tried pressing everything and nothing will work. I can’t even reset my PC because there is a problem resetting. I don’t know what to do nothing works....
  3. Automatic repair screen pop up/diagnosing my PC & nothing is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair screen pop up/diagnosing my PC & nothing is happening: I am stuck in the advanced repair section of windows 10. I have tried pressing everything and nothing will work. I can’t even reset my PC because there is a problem resetting. I don’t know what to do nothing works....
  4. Automatic repair screen pop up/diagnosing my PC & nothing is happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  6. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  7. InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    InstallShield Application Updater pop-up "Important updates are ready to install": So lately I have been getting this pop-up from "InstallShield Application Updater", I thought this was normal but when I clicked the "Update Now" button, nothing happened. A few minutes later, my Windows Security detected a trojan and it was called "InstallShield.exe" located...
  8. (3) virus pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    (3) virus pop-up: I have unsuccessfully tried to find this adware/malware in my files to remove it. My virus scanner continues to show 0 viruses, yet this annoying pop-up happens every time I access Firefox or Google. Any suggestions how to end it?...
  9. Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec.: Hey! I have a problem with the taskbar that keeps popping up and down for about 10 seconds every now and then, even though no one is touching the mouse. This happens regularly throughout day and night. All the notifications is turned off. The same problem occures on...
  10. Pop UP disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop UP disappears: How to make the Pop UP appear in Windows 10? [img] 17994