Windows 10: Installtion error

Discus and support Installtion error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was installing windows 10 pro and during the "Finushing up" phase an error occured. This is what it says. "Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BilalAhmadWX, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Installtion error

I was installing windows 10 pro and during the "Finushing up" phase an error occured. This is what it says. "Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted file. Contact the vendor of your Windows installation disc or your system administrator for assistance."Installtion error [​IMG] Can someone please help me.

:)

BilalAhmadWX, Nov 15, 2019
  2. JoshBrunelle, Nov 15, 2019
  3. MRCL Win User
  4. KieX Win User

Installtion error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

Installtion error

1. Installtion error - Similar Threads - Installtion error

2. Mouse and Keyboard installtion blocked by Dfender for Endpoint ASR policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard installtion blocked by Dfender for Endpoint ASR policy: Hi,I am creating a new policy for removal device protection under Defender for endpoint ASR. now along with removal storage devices. all mouse and keyboard's are getting blocked. is there a way to exclude such devices from policy?...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard installtion blocked by Dfender for Endpoint ASR policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard installtion blocked by Dfender for Endpoint ASR policy: Hi,I am creating a new policy for removal device protection under Defender for endpoint ASR. now along with removal storage devices. all mouse and keyboard's are getting blocked. is there a way to exclude such devices from policy?...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard installtion blocked by Dfender for Endpoint ASR policy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB\VID device requires further installtion.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB\VID device requires further installtion.: Hi there, I seem to be caught in a loop, OEM says it's a Windows problem so I figured I'd try and ask here.As the image shows, I've been trying to install the Akai MPC touch, which comes with a touchscreen powered by DisplayLink technology. However, I keep getting code 45,...
  6. USB\VID device requires further installtion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB\VID device requires further installtion.: Hi there, I seem to be caught in a loop, OEM says it's a Windows problem so I figured I'd try and ask here.As the image shows, I've been trying to install the Akai MPC touch, which comes with a touchscreen powered by DisplayLink technology. However, I keep getting code 45,...
  7. USB\VID device requires further installtion.

8. utorrent installtion issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    utorrent installtion issues: been trying to install utorrent for a while, but installer keeps showing this, would be grateful for any assistance.p.s internet connection has been seen to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/utorrent-installtion-issues/feacf1e4-c0c9-461a-a22e-fa540ed1df7d
  9. utorrent installtion issues

utorrent installtion issues: been trying to install utorrent for a while, but installer keeps showing this, would be grateful for any assistance.p.s internet connection has been seen to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/utorrent-installtion-issues/feacf1e4-c0c9-461a-a22e-fa540ed1df7d
  10. Unable to convert disk format from gtp to mbr after windows 10 installtion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to convert disk format from gtp to mbr after windows 10 installtion: Dear Team,Recently I have installed the windows 10 after uninstalling Ubuntu and Windows 10 installation was successful with out any isue.But im unable to create partition of C drive as my disk format is showing in GPT and im unable to convert it to MBRPlease suggest how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 setup no driver found on windows installtion