Windows 10: installtion trouble even with correct pin

Discus and support installtion trouble even with correct pin in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install mcafee total protection with correct pin its not allowing me to install. I tried also changing pin number through account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rahuldixit1, Sep 21, 2018.

1. installtion trouble even with correct pin

I am trying to install mcafee total protection with correct pin its not allowing me to install.

I tried also changing pin number through account settings in sign in option what should i do???

:)

rahuldixit1, Sep 21, 2018
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Sep 21, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 21, 2018
  4. installtion trouble even with correct pin

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

installtion trouble even with correct pin

1. installtion trouble even with correct pin - Similar Threads - installtion trouble correct

2. My windows sign on pin keeps saying incorrect pin even when the pin is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows sign on pin keeps saying incorrect pin even when the pin is correct: My windows sign on pin isn't working. I have used all combinations I had and all of them don't work even when I used my actual pin to sign in but it just doesn't work. I tried signing in with the password option but it doesn't show any forgot password option as well....
  3. PIN troubles

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN troubles: I have forgotten my PIN and have tried several variations on a my theme. Now, it keeps telling me to reset and doesn't give me the "I've forgotten my PIN" link now that I've fixed my microsoft.com password or any kind of "add a PIN" etc. link. What do I do now?...
  4. PIN troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN troubles: I have forgotten my PIN and have tried several variations on a my theme. Now, it keeps telling me to reset and doesn't give me the "I've forgotten my PIN" link now that I've fixed my microsoft.com password or any kind of "add a PIN" etc. link. What do I do now?...
  5. PIN troubles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pin not working even though it’s correct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin not working even though it’s correct: I literally have finals in a day and I need my laptop because all my studies are in it but suddenly my pin isn’t working!! I’m 100% it’s correct but it’s not working and my fingerprint doesn’t recognize my print anymore but I haven’t used it in like a year and I forgot my...
  7. Pin not working even though it’s correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin not working even though it’s correct: I literally have finals in a day and I need my laptop because all my studies are in it but suddenly my pin isn’t working!! I’m 100% it’s correct but it’s not working and my fingerprint doesn’t recognize my print anymore but I haven’t used it in like a year and I forgot my...
  8. Pin not working even though it’s correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. installtion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installtion: in microsoft store,i am trying to download new windows notepad.but is not meet system requirements.it requires build os 19541.0 but my pc has version19041. so,can any one tell me which version is 19541 and when i can get this update....
  10. Installtion error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installtion error: I was installing windows 10 pro and during the "Finushing up" phase an error occured. This is what it says. "Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted file. Contact the vendor of your Windows installation disc or your system administrator for assistance."[IMG] Can someone...