Windows 10: Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...

Discus and support Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since yesterday, I have noticed that through Windows Form an application called Velo.exe creates many subfolders 2-3 per minute, see photo in the Temp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by qwertxyz_123, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...

Since yesterday, I have noticed that through Windows Form an application called Velo.exe creates many subfolders 2-3 per minute, see photo in the Temp folder with the same file called Velo.exe inside: I have tried to stop the instance of Windowsformapp, but the application always restarts. What is the problem? What can I do to solve the problem? I have uploaded one of the Velo.exe files here.Here is the log I find in \AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs\Velo.exe.log: 1,"fusion","GAC",01,"WinRT","NotApp",13,"System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089","C:

:)

qwertxyz_123, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jan 18, 2022
  3. What is the difference between %TEMP% folder and the TEMP folder in C:\Windows\TEMP ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to know the difference between C:\ temp and %temp%. We will assist you.

Windows Temporary files are created by the operating system during the normal course of its running when there may not be enough memory allocated for the task.

Software which use large amounts of data like Graphics, Video or Media editing software also create temporary files.

Temporary files are also created for back up purposes by its respective programs. These temp files are left behind even after the task is over which leads to disk space usage.

The Temporary Files in Windows are typically found located in two locations:

• %systemdrive%\Windows\Temp
    • %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp
    The Temporary files created by the Windows operating system are usually stored in the %system%\Windows\Temp folderand this is where the system itself will put temporary files during installations.

The temporary files created by the User when running any software is stored in his user profile at %userprofiles%\AppData\Local\. The other folder typically located at C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp, is created for each User. This folder
    is hidden and you will have to first ‘un-hide’ System folders from the Folder Options.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...

OneDrive Temp Folder

Hi,

Thank you contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the size of both OneDrive and OneDrive Temp folder?
    • Is all files syncing to OneDrive Temp folder or any specific files/folders?
    Get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Sudheendra S, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...

1. Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called... - Similar Threads - Instance Windowsformapp repeatedly

2. Files created on chrome_PuffinComponentUnpacker_BeginUnzipping* folder, within temp folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files created on chrome_PuffinComponentUnpacker_BeginUnzipping* folder, within temp folder?: I have witnessed following files being created on my PC during the startup: C:\\Users\\User1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\chrome_PuffinComponentUnpacker_BeginUnzipping11296_2132512403\\app-setup.js...
  3. Files created on chrome_PuffinComponentUnpacker_BeginUnzipping* folder, within temp folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files created on chrome_PuffinComponentUnpacker_BeginUnzipping* folder, within temp folder?: I have witnessed following files being created on my PC during the startup: C:\\Users\\User1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\chrome_PuffinComponentUnpacker_BeginUnzipping11296_2132512403\\app-setup.js...
  4. Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...: Since yesterday, I have noticed that through Windows Form an application called Velo.exe creates many subfolders 2-3 per minute, see photo in the Temp folder with the same file called Velo.exe inside: I have tried to stop the instance of Windowsformapp, but the application...
  5. Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...

Instance of Windowsformapp repeatedly creates an executable in the temp folder called...: Since yesterday, I have noticed that through Windows Form an application called Velo.exe creates many subfolders 2-3 per minute, see photo in the Temp folder with the same file called Velo.exe inside: I have tried to stop the instance of Windowsformapp, but the application...
  6. Endlessly filling up with dismhost.exe instance in Temp folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Endlessly filling up with dismhost.exe instance in Temp folder: It has been getting super annoying for a long time that WindowsMicrosoft Windows. Version 1909, The internal version is: 18363.1556 keeps writing the dismhost.exe and other .dll and .mui files under Appdata\Local\Temp. All the name of these folders, in which contains these...
  7. Endlessly filling up with dismhost.exe instance in Temp folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endlessly filling up with dismhost.exe instance in Temp folder: It has been getting super annoying for a long time that WindowsMicrosoft Windows. Version 1909, The internal version is: 18363.1556 keeps writing the dismhost.exe and other .dll and .mui files under Appdata\Local\Temp. All the name of these folders, in which contains these...
  8. Endlessly filling up with dismhost.exe instance in Temp folder

9. trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder: trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojans-create-file-for-appdata-temp-or-windows/5f158b9d-b52f-4a62-b5ef-e6a7105ec4bd
  10. Multiple Temp folders/files created at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Temp folders/files created at startup: Hello, I was recently trying a few different AV programmes on my Win10 Pro machine. When I restart the machine, or it wakes from sleep, multiple folders & tmp files are created, probably 20-30 or so, all the files are zero size. There are also a bunch of SDIAG folders,...