Windows 10: Instant Live Help

Discus and support Instant Live Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is Instant Live Help legit or a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instant-live-help/b2560e4f-365d-4378-a052-6351624da201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barbara Avery, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Instant Live Help

Is Instant Live Help legit or a scam?

:)

Barbara Avery, Oct 5, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Instant Live Help

Windows Live Movie Maker

Hi,

As you are facing issue with Windows Live Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Instant Live Help

1. Instant Live Help - Similar Threads - Instant Live Help

2. get live help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get live help: I have been through all the online suggestions and need live help as none of them fix or address my issue. Why is there not a phone number listed to contact live support? My computer is signed in and online however onedrive will not login, and it states that I am not...
  3. get live help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get live help: I have been through all the online suggestions and need live help as none of them fix or address my issue. Why is there not a phone number listed to contact live support? My computer is signed in and online however onedrive will not login, and it states that I am not...
  4. get live help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is Instant Live Helps a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Instant Live Helps a scam?: My PC locked up and audio warning that Trojan had infected it; need to call Microsoft "Instant Live Helps" and "Alice" said my PC had been compromised; asked for access to show me. Said PC not infect, but network and 11 devices connected to it. She then asked for $399 to fix...
  6. Instant Live Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Instant Live Help: Is Instant Live Help legit or a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instant-live-help/b2560e4f-365d-4378-a052-6351624da201
  7. Instant Live Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instant Live Help: Is Instant Live Help legit or a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instant-live-help/b2560e4f-365d-4378-a052-6351624da201
  8. Windows 10 Instant Results Live Search Removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Instant Results Live Search Removed: It would be most helpful for Microsoft to revisit this function that allows users the ability to live search as it would greatly improve productivity while using windows. If this is not an option can you recommend a 3rd party application that would replace Microsoft file...
  9. Live login help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Live login help: Hi, I have two Live accounts. One for personal use and one for work. I forgot my password for my work account. I've tried to login too many times and now I'm locked out. I can still sign in to my personal account but every time I try to verify my work account I get a message...
  10. Help? Live chat is not helping.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help? Live chat is not helping.: On the windows April update I believe, my monitor was locked on 60Hz(Asus ROG PG279Q) Its a monitor that can use turbo button to change 60-120-144 and overclockable to 165 after that win10 update, the fresh rate was locked, but it got fixed by microsoft around 4 days and I...