Windows 10: Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to...

Discus and support Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to the original desktop where the application was first opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nitesh kumar2, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to...

Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to the original desktop where the application was first opened

:)

nitesh kumar2, Feb 28, 2024

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Sassydeb Win User
    Can't create new desktop

I was wanting to create a new desktop but unable create one due to when I go to the Task View, the New Desktop option isn't there.

Any suggestions? I also upgraded to the Windows 10 from the 8.1.

Thank you

Sassydeb, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to...

1. Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to... - Similar Threads - Instead creating application

2. Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to...: Instead of creating a new application window in the new desktop, Windows takes me back to the original desktop where the application was first opened...
  3. Windows 11 Can't Create New Folder. Creates A Shortcut Instead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Can't Create New Folder. Creates A Shortcut Instead: For about 2 weeks now, whenever I try to create a new folder it instead creates a shortcut. I tried attaching two images to the post but it kept saying failed so I uploaded it to imgur instead.https://i.imgur.com/v5YKMBd.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/v2Ug8H6.pngAny help would be...
  4. Windows 11 Can't Create New Folder. Creates A Shortcut Instead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Can't Create New Folder. Creates A Shortcut Instead: For about 2 weeks now, whenever I try to create a new folder it instead creates a shortcut. I tried attaching two images to the post but it kept saying failed so I uploaded it to imgur instead.https://i.imgur.com/v5YKMBd.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/v2Ug8H6.pngAny help would be...
  5. New SSD takes me back to Bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New SSD takes me back to Bios: Hello my computer after assessing a SSD CARD takes me back to bios. I have an MSI click bios 5. Looks like it wants my computer to restart and add the usb with windows but it’s told me that I don’t have a media driver. When I have both ssd and hard drive. I’m re downloading...
  6. Creating a new Windows Desktop icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a new Windows Desktop icon: I have reviewed the forums extensively before posting this question. I recently purchased a new computer with preloaded Office and Windows 10 . I am beginning to setup the desktop screens with my preferred desktop icons for accessing stored files, internet locations, etc....
  7. Creating New Tabs vs Creating new Desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating New Tabs vs Creating new Desktops: Hello, I just switched back to windows from my mac, and I've gotten used to the triple swipe gesture to change desktops on mac. The default windows configuration is to change tabs with the triple swipe. This irks me because because I'm used to the real time smooth motion of...
  8. Windows 10. Creating a new folder creates a new link instead.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10. Creating a new folder creates a new link instead.: Good morning, I can't create new folders because whenever I try it creates a new link instead. (Ctrl+shift+N doesn't work) The only way I can create it is through Command Prompt with "mkdir". Can you help me? I can't restore. Thank you...
  9. Creating new folder takes time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating new folder takes time: Hi there . I have a problem in my windows (laptop) When i clicked right on an area and put cursor on new (for creating a new folder ) it has about 5 - 10 second to appear the menus !!! and after that i clicked on new folder it has some times for create new folder too . I...
  10. Creating New Folder from Desktop Applications causes a Freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating New Folder from Desktop Applications causes a Freeze: Hi, When I'm using some desktop applications (such as XnViewMP or Marvelous Designer) and the program asks me where to save a file, if I try to create a new folder then the explorer file dialog just freezes. I find that the only thing I can do is terminate the desktop...