Windows 10: Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator?

Discus and support Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC did not show anymore the forms to enter username and password on keypress or ctrl-alt-del Shift-Reboot did not bring it in safe modus Turning it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/edelwater, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator?

• My PC did not show anymore the forms to enter username and password on keypress or ctrl-alt-del
    • Shift-Reboot did not bring it in safe modus
    • Turning it off 3 times did bring it in safe modus
    • Repair Start Up problems brought it could not be repaired with repair startup
    • Booted in Safe Mode with Network modus and ran netcplwiz , changing options here did not help
    • Changed in registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System to always need ctrl-alt-del:
    • NOW i can press CTRL-ALT-DEL this brings me to the next quest:
    • This shows a blue screen with the white circled progress indicator but although leaving it there for hours, this never end. At some times it jumps back to the login screen, when pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL it ends up on the blue screen with the white circled progress indicator spinning
    • So ... although i checked items like startup locations and eventlog I can not directly see WHAT is causing the eternal waiting indicator... if I know this I am one step closer to solving this
    • In safe mode: When I choose solve problems with Windows update it tells me that service registration is missing or damaged. It tells me it fixed it.
    • On reboot (and entering the long bitbucket id for the nth time) the same result
    • It seems that there is a problem with Windows Update itself causing the eternal loading indicator (this is though an hypothesis since i am running in safe modus). When I go to settings > Windows Update it also shows and eternal loading bar at the top
    • I ran dsm /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and sfc /scannow, reboot, this offers no solution
    • I deleted windows\softwaredistribution folder, tried to start net start wuauserv but "this can not be started in safe mode", reboot , does not solve the problem
    • downloaded wsus offline update and ran it + disabled every startup item : nogo still blue screen with eternal rotating circle
    • I think it might be something else as an update CTRL-ALT-DEL bring the blue screen with the eternal rotating white dotted progress indicator circle so does not bring up the form yet to enter a user. Something goes wrong there
    • ?
    submitted by /u/edelwater
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/edelwater, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Null_00 Win User

Blue login screen, windows will not load.

Ok so when windows loads the login screens they are all blue. First screen shows date and time. When i click it will take a moment to load then show my name followed by the password box. Bottom of the screen has ease of access, power, and internet connection
    buttons. When i put my password in the loading icon just continues to rotate in the center of the screen until it goes back to the initial screen.

Any ideas what i should do?

Null_00, Apr 6, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Iwaboc70 Win User

Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator?

Loading indicator when wake up from sleep

This all started after my computer was forced to update a week or so ago. I'm not sure which windows update this was but it changed the look of the Windows 10 start menu again. Now whenever I wake up my computer from sleep mode and I click space or the mouse to type in my password it shows the Windows loading indicator instead of the login screen. This indicator never goes away, it stays for hours. I always have to do a hard reset, and sometimes it even does it when I boot my computer from scratch. I just wonder how long before I'm not allowed to use my computer at all. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?

Iwaboc70, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator?

1. Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator? - Similar Threads - Instead login form

2. The indicator that shows on the screen is not appearing e.g. caps lock indicator on the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The indicator that shows on the screen is not appearing e.g. caps lock indicator on the screen: My Acer laptop recently is not showing me that the indicator on the screen. For example, when I enable the touchpad, the screen will do a pop up that I have disable/enable my touchpad, now it is not showing. everything is affected, caps lock, num lock and others are not...
  3. The indicator that shows on the screen is not appearing e.g. caps lock indicator on the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The indicator that shows on the screen is not appearing e.g. caps lock indicator on the screen: My Acer laptop recently is not showing me that the indicator on the screen. For example, when I enable the touchpad, the screen will do a pop up that I have disable/enable my touchpad, now it is not showing. everything is affected, caps lock, num lock and others are not...
  4. Login screen showed normal computer screen instead

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen showed normal computer screen instead: I locked my laptop for a while, then came back and had the login screen showing my normal computer screen instead. It was thankfully just a blank browser with no personal information shown, but I'm just wondering how it could have happened, and how do I prevent it from...
  5. Login screen showed normal computer screen instead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen showed normal computer screen instead: I locked my laptop for a while, then came back and had the login screen showing my normal computer screen instead. It was thankfully just a blank browser with no personal information shown, but I'm just wondering how it could have happened, and how do I prevent it from...
  6. Login screen showed normal computer screen instead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC not loading up to desktop and showing a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not loading up to desktop and showing a blue screen: I loaded up my PC and it showed a blue screen saying EXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP. I waited 9-10 minutes for it to find any errors but nothing happend. I restarted and shut down my pc multiple times, tried to reset my PC but it reached 55% and returned me to the blue recovery...
  8. PC not loading and showing a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not loading and showing a blue screen: Whenever I turn my PC on it freezes slightly and a blue screen appears saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart". It says it is 100% complete, but nothing is happening. There is a stop code which...
  9. Blue login screen, windows will not load.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue login screen, windows will not load.: Ok so when windows loads the login screens they are all blue. First screen shows date and time. When i click it will take a moment to load then show my name followed by the password box. Bottom of the screen has ease of access, power, and internet connection buttons. When i...
  10. blue circle loading instead of showing a bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue circle loading instead of showing a bar: hi, so I just reinstall my windows 10 and what happened is that when I press the right click of the mouse I losing the white icon of mouse, and having blue loading circle spinning a long time instead of showing me a bar. Before reinstalling the win 10 i wasn't having that ???...