Windows 10: instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them

Discus and support instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10 Mail instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryNunn, Jan 26, 2019.

1. JerryNunn Win User

instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them

In Windows 10 Mail instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them

:)

JerryNunn, Jan 26, 2019

2. My pictures appear as little red x's.

I seem to have lost all of my pictures. They appear as little red x's in a box. How do I get them back? I trusted this site to keep them safe and now they are all gone. Please help.

VictoriaGauci, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Vlada011 Win User
    Microsoft Outlook 2016 Red X instead of Pictures

OMG after half hour of searching I post topic and after that I found solution.
    If someone have similar problem solution is

Outlook Options - Trust Center - Trust Center Setttings - Unckeck

Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items

and you will see pictures in mails instead empty box and red X.*Biggrin

Vlada011, Jan 26, 2019
  4. jim1966 Win User

why do my pictures not display just a red x in a blank box?

I need to get my photos but they are displayed as a blank box with a red X. How can I restore these so I can see them and save them to another file?

jim1966, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them - Similar Threads - instead pictures blank

2. little boxes with red X's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    little boxes with red X's: I seem to be getting frequent little boxes with a red X in documents emailed and/or opened. What's the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/little-boxes-with-red-xs/811bedfa-5e3a-4cce-aa5f-53dd97888815
  3. little boxes with red X's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    little boxes with red X's: I seem to be getting frequent little boxes with a red X in documents emailed and/or opened. What's the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/little-boxes-with-red-xs/811bedfa-5e3a-4cce-aa5f-53dd97888815
  4. All my files have a red X next to them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files have a red X next to them?: How do I get rid of these red X's and Onedrive in a way so that I keep all my onedrive files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-files-have-a-red-x-next-to-them/d417fc42-bb9f-4c98-8263-50e835f09552"
  5. Folders Available But Red X Beside Them

Folders Available But Red X Beside Them: This isn't new to Windows 10, but I'll bet someone will have a good solution for me. Sometimes network folders will go offline at some point, causing the user's Windows Explorer to mark the mapped folder as offline with a red X beside it. Then it'll come back but nothing...
  6. Folders Available But Red X Beside Them

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders Available But Red X Beside Them: This isn't new to Windows 10, but I'll bet someone will have a good solution for me. Sometimes network folders will go offline at some point, causing the user's Windows Explorer to mark the mapped folder as offline with a red X beside it. Then it'll come back but nothing...
  7. red x by my pictures

red x by my pictures: I have a red x by my pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-by-my-pictures/09f783be-bd66-4ba8-afb6-984754eecaad"
  8. I have red X's next to folders named pictures, desktop and documents?

I have red X's next to folders named pictures, desktop and documents?: I do not understand why I have red X's next to pictures, desktop and documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-red-xs-next-to-folders-named-pictures/40b8fae0-113e-4c7b-8013-2698a938c8c0"
  9. No volume at all, little red x on speaker sign in taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No volume at all, little red x on speaker sign in taskbar: Hi all For some reason there is no audio playing from my laptop. I have no idea what is wrong. There is a little red x on the sound icon in the task bar. Troubleshooting doesn't help and updating any drivers doesn't help. there seems to be no devices in playback options...
  10. Microsoft Outlook 2016 Red X instead of Pictures

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook 2016 Red X instead of Pictures: I have problem with Outlook Mail Client. In new mails show only this not whole pictures. I had same problem on Windows 7 but I can't remember how I fix that... Now I search over net and can't find solution. If someone maybe now .... [img] 71743