Windows 10: instead restarted continuously

Discus and support instead restarted continuously in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after i reset factory the windows 10, he instead restarted continuously again and again, i can't take anymore, please help my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rifqy2002, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Rifqy2002 Win User

instead restarted continuously

after i reset factory the windows 10, he instead restarted continuously again and again, i can't take anymore, please help my windows 10

:)

Rifqy2002, Nov 29, 2018

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 laptop cannot sleep, restart instead.

Hi,

My system restart instead of sleep, can anyone support for this problem?

Regards,

Syed Muhammad Faraz_86, Nov 29, 2018
  4. instead restarted continuously

little cat, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

instead restarted continuously

1. instead restarted continuously - Similar Threads - instead restarted continuously

2. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restarting on laptop continual: I have recently 1 week had Windows 10 installed on laptop, today continual restarting appears. I have shut down but then white button continues to flash. I have looked at other comments but none of the actions mentioned work. I cannot type anything. The laptop has been closed...
  3. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting on laptop continual: I have recently 1 week had Windows 10 installed on laptop, today continual restarting appears. I have shut down but then white button continues to flash. I have looked at other comments but none of the actions mentioned work. I cannot type anything. The laptop has been closed...
  4. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  6. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  7. Computer Continues to Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Continues to Restart: My laptop will not go into Safe Mode and keeps giving errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-continues-to-restart/3568d217-6832-46e2-9b01-c7b3f46dd6ac
  8. Help! Continuous restart

Help! Continuous restart: Hi, I have an intel processor i9900k, motherboard MSI MPG z390 gaming pro Carbon AC; 32GB RAM Corsair; nVidia Gigabyte 2080Ti windows 10 ver. 1909 18363.476 compilation, and while I'm playing the PC works fine without problem, I still think I could perform more; The problem...
  9. The system restarts continuously

The system restarts continuously: After I turn on the system and get to the windows logo says that ,, preparing automatic repair" but after 2 seconds it enters into a reboot loop and i can't do anything ......
  10. Continual unscheduled restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Continual unscheduled restarts: Good morning, I have a laptop that has a habit of shutting down unexpectedly. The looked through thousands of lines in the Event Viewer logs and I see that just prior to the shutdowns I see this message: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\P4G...