Windows 10: Instructables.com

Discus and support Instructables.com in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; G'day, I have subscribed to Instructables ,com. With Windows 7 I do not have a problem using the program. With Windows 10. I can get onto the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aussie perry, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Instructables.com

G'day,
    I have subscribed to Instructables ,com. With Windows 7 I do not have a problem using the program. With Windows 10. I can get onto the main Instructables site but once I click on Next I receive a Pop Up message saying Hmm Cannot reach this page. I am not able to return to the previous page or any other page.
    I would appreciate so help please.

:)

aussie perry, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

Instructables.com

1. Instructables.com - Similar Threads - Instructables com

2. Lost instruction card with codes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost instruction card with codes: I bought the Microsoft bundle for my new computer but I think the card with the information was accidentally thrown out with the packaging. I went back to the store and got a copy of the receipt with the serial number but they said I would have to contact Microsoft to get a...
  3. trying to follow instructions to fix 'can't update system partition error' stuck on failed step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to follow instructions to fix 'can't update system partition error' stuck on failed step: I am attempting to update windows 10 and am getting the 'can't update system partition error' I have determined i have MBR style so I was following the instructions for that from this post and am stuck on step 10 which is highlighted in blue below. It says, make sure none...
  4. Instruction on how to connect HP printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Instruction on how to connect HP printer: I’ve bought a new HP printer and I am trying to connect it to my Windows 10 laptop wirelessly. Please point me in the right direction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instruction-on-how-to-connect-hp-printer/692873ce-c50b-4a9c-ad08-35dc9a23aba7
  5. I cannot follow your instructions because Windows 10 will not run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot follow your instructions because Windows 10 will not run: The first BSOD I get is: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. For more information, see https://windows.com/stopcode. (When I go to this page, I get the error message: We are sorry, the page...
  6. Want complete instructions for changing keyboard calculator program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want complete instructions for changing keyboard calculator program: So I want to invoke a different program than calc when the keyboard "Calculator" key is pressed. There are somewhat vague points made elsewhere about editing the registry. As in Edit this registry key:...
  7. Watching PowerDVD safety instructions on DVD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Watching PowerDVD safety instructions on DVD?: As of today, I get a security alert when I want to watch a movie with PowerDVD. Allegedly my certificate has expired or is not valid. But when I install the certificate and choose a folder, the same error message appears again. I have updated all drivers, reinstalled...
  8. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!: I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi Direct, Windows 10 tells me to follow the instructions on the printer. ONE MAJOR STUPID PROBLEM!!!!!!! There's NO SCREEN on my...
  9. Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I...: Hello, I am trying to log in into windows store. It asked me for pin that i dont have. So ,I found guide but instructions tell me to set it from my computer where i am using different email already with pin. It allows me to change PIN only for that email. So i tried to...
  10. After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-updated-my-other-computer-last-night-as/cf1eebbb-d3fe-4455-85bd-9c0182423fea