Windows 10: Instruction on how to connect HP printer

Discus and support Instruction on how to connect HP printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’ve bought a new HP printer and I am trying to connect it to my Windows 10 laptop wirelessly. Please point me in the right direction... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Melina B., Aug 25, 2020.

1. Melina B. Win User

Instruction on how to connect HP printer

I’ve bought a new HP printer and I am trying to connect it to my Windows 10 laptop wirelessly. Please point me in the right direction

:)

Melina B., Aug 25, 2020

2. Hp Printer Connect Wifi

Hp printer connect wifi becomes a straight forward task with hp software tools. Hp offers you the innovative quality
    of printers due to the task of hp wireless printer setup hassle-free. Maybe, your operating system not up to date or facing some network issues that become
    the task of hp printer setup wifi full of technical Hassles. Hp Printer Connect provides you some simple steps to help print
    wifi direct
    quickly.

You are going to unbox your hp printer first time. You got an instruction manual or hp printer driver CD. In case, your hp printer driver CD lost, or maybe it’s not working with your CD ROM. As a result, you can set up your
    printer without CD wireless with your network. First of all, keep the patient and follow the giving instruction and hp wireless printer setup.

HpPrinter1, Aug 25, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    HP Officejet 8720 scan function can't find printer after W10 upgrade

FWIW I have an 8720, connected via wi-fi, working perfectly in Win10. USB should be no different.
    I installed the HP software and followed the on-screen instructions. I didn't connect the Printer first, which potentially can cause problems or wrong drivers.

I would do what Calendon Ken suggests, with one additional step. After eveerything is uninstalled and before you start the new install, reboot (restart) the PC. Then do the new install.

fireberd, Aug 25, 2020
  4. RokeW Win User

Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Instruction on how to connect HP printer - Similar Threads - Instruction connect printer

2. HP printer message: 'printer could not connect to the internet'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP printer message: 'printer could not connect to the internet': Printer was working fine until this message popped up. Have tried online fixes but unable to fix.At another stage the printer display read: "reconnect the hardware device to the computer"???printer seems to work fine but can't scan to/from computer. Any advice?Using HP...
  3. HP printer message: 'printer could not connect to the internet'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP printer message: 'printer could not connect to the internet': Printer was working fine until this message popped up. Have tried online fixes but unable to fix.At another stage the printer display read: "reconnect the hardware device to the computer"???printer seems to work fine but can't scan to/from computer. Any advice?Using HP...
  4. HP printer message: 'printer could not connect to the internet'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".: Any advice to fix this? My HP Deskjet 3050A j611 IS connected and working fine.This message appears at all times on the printer...even while it is printing from the internet.Getting support/help from HP is not worth the bother of trying.Any suggestions to remove the message...
  6. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".: Any advice to fix this? My HP Deskjet 3050A j611 IS connected and working fine.This message appears at all times on the printer...even while it is printing from the internet.Getting support/help from HP is not worth the bother of trying.Any suggestions to remove the message...
  7. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hp Printer Connect Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Printer Connect Wifi: Hp printer connect wifi becomes a straight forward task with hp software tools. Hp offers you the innovative quality of printers due to the task of hp wireless printer setup hassle-free. Maybe, your operating system not up to date or facing some network issues that become the...
  9. HP Printer connected but not working with computer

HP Printer connected but not working with computer: my hp laptop and printer are connected, but I can't pring from e-mail. Why not. I get a connection through OneNote to printer but that doesn't allow printing either....
  10. HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions

HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions: Follow these instructions to connect your HP Laserjet 4 and Laserjet 5M printers to your computer if you are running Windows 10. --press the Windows icon in the lower left corner --select "settings" --select "devices" --select "add printers & scanners" --select "add...