Windows 10: Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it

Discus and support Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After lots of good help from several people, we've decided that my Windows 10 is corrupted, and it's causing the following issue: -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary_S_1943, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it

Hello,

After lots of good help from several people, we've decided that my Windows 10 is corrupted, and it's causing the following issue:

- Entering keyboard data into a 3rd party app. (and even into Microsoft Word sometimes) causes the 1st two characters to be NOT typed into the App.

and need to be re-typed.

All attempts to fix this have failed. I have made nightly backups made of all my personal data.

Can someone in the Community send me the precise set of steps I need to follow, to successfully de-install and re-install the O/S ?

And could that same person help me during the process, with any questions or problems I encounter ?

Thank you,

Gary

:)

Gary_S_1943, Jun 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 15, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it

1. Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it - Similar Threads - Instructions support installing

2. Re installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re installing windows 10: Hi I have purchased a second hand windows 10 cloudbook for my grandson from an eBay seller who said just wipe it, when I informed him it was password locked. if i wipe it and re-install windows 10 would Microsoft validate it or must i purchase a new copy. Thanks in advance...
  3. Windows 10 re-installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 re-installation: Hello, I would really appreciate if someone from the Microsoft team can help me with the following problem: I have been using Windows 10 since it was available as a free upgrade from the Microsoft. After recent Windows update, there was a problem with the touch pad,...
  4. Re installation of windows 10

Re installation of windows 10: I run my pc on dual boot. One is windows 10 which is licensed but corrupted and other is windows 8 pro.. I want to reinstall windows 10 where my older win 10 was and keep my files and programs . what to do ?? Currently i am running on windows 8 pro and cannot boot to windows...
  5. Re-install Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Re-install Windows 10: During initial boot, while at the Windows logo screen with the circling dots, I receive the following message.... "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you." An includes the following additional...
  6. installation de pilote

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installation de pilote: mon ordinateur affiche le pilote de mon périphérique ne peut pas démarrer (code 10). Que faire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-de-pilote/ade26782-097c-4a92-9bbb-e0f8cd98f0c8
  7. re-installing windows 10

re-installing windows 10: how do i re-install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-windows-10/b7276f5d-0b5f-4f9a-86d9-fe7eef557373
  8. re-install windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    re-install windows 10: i'm reinstalling windows 10 after a computer crash. my system was a free upgrade from windows 7. I can't get the new win 10 accepted for activation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-windows-10/abc5b27d-48de-4322-80ae-a2dd37a4c4fd"
  9. re-install Windows 10

re-install Windows 10: While traveling in Russia the fantastic April 2018 update would not allow my computer to re-boot. I did not create a recovery disc which was a huge mistake on my part. I had to have a technician repair it. He did this by installing a Russian version of Windows 10 and I have...
  10. Windows 10 re-install

Windows 10 re-install: Is there a simple way to reinstall Windows 10? Maybe that will fix some of my issues. 32136