Windows 10: Insufficient funds

Discus and support Insufficient funds in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a $25 dollar xbox gift card for christmas... i used some for fortnite vbucks, and i would like to buy 400 robux. Well... i have $15.89 in my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kaykers99, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Kaykers99 Win User

Insufficient funds

I got a $25 dollar xbox gift card for christmas... i used some for fortnite vbucks, and i would like to buy 400 robux. Well... i have $15.89 in my microsoft balance... and the cost of the item i would like to buy from roblox is $6.99, i know i have enough because i have once bought this item before with even less money in my microsoft acount balance... please help me with my issue, as i am unsure if my money has been wasted.

Thanks For Reading This!

:)

Kaykers99, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available"

It seems MSN Money is no longer listing many UK fund prices.

Steve C, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Cannot add funds to child account - Please try again later. This page isn’t working at the moment.

Hi,

We also suggest posting this issue to our Feedback Hub. Please see the steps above.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Insufficient funds

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

I left feedback via the app and on the MSN forum. Maybe some fund managers have decided they no longer want to pay MSN to list their prices?

Steve C, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Insufficient funds

1. Insufficient funds - Similar Threads - Insufficient funds

2. Email cannot be sent on MS Surface. error message re insufficient memory when there's...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email cannot be sent on MS Surface. error message re insufficient memory when there's...: I began getting an error message saying email may not have been sent due to insufficient memory. However there is plenty of memory and I have deleted a ton of old email. Error message continues to show meaning emails will neither be sent nor received. What can I do to fix...
  3. Call Of Duty 1 error - "Insufficient space"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 error - "Insufficient space": I have recently decided to install the original Call of Duty on my Windows 10 PC after finding it in a box of games. But when choosing the install location it comes up with this error: [ATTACH] I am installing from the disc and it is the deluxe edition with the United...
  4. Updates not working due to insufficient battery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates not working due to insufficient battery: Hi! I have been having issues with Update & Restart not installing Feature Updates back to version 1903. When I try to update and restart, my laptop never actually restarts, and when I turn it back on again, it tells me that I had insufficient battery and then it undoes the...
  5. Minecraft 1.15.2 crash "insufficient memory"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.15.2 crash "insufficient memory": Before, I was able to open MC with Chrome running in the background including allocating half my 4GB of RAM, but now It crashes when I try to allocate half my RAM. I have 4GB of RAM with Intel HD Graphics and an HP Windows 10 Laptop. Crash report: # # There is insufficient...
  6. Insufficient space for windows update

Insufficient space for windows update: I have tried to follow the Microsoft guidance to do start>settings>windows update then to select a temporary external storage device - my problem being there is nowhere to make such a selection. I have also tried the windows 10 update assistant - that tells me to try step...
  7. insufficient memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    insufficient memory: I don`t have memory in the computer and the apps don´t work. How can i move some of the things that are occupying the memory on to a memory card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insufficient-memory/bc0fc3f9-943b-4484-88b8-d463486f176d
  8. Insufficient Memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insufficient Memory: I have 867 GB out of 915 GB free. Using Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. Installed Turbo Tax 2019 no problem and created two tax files. Now when I try to open either file, I get a message stating "Insufficient memory or resources to complete this operation..."...
  9. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API: I am trying to get my DJ Controllers Behringer CMD Studio 2a and Hercules DJ Control mp3 e2 LE to work on my notebook HP Pavilion 15-ec0140ng, running Windows 10 x64 with latest updates with no luck. I did install the latest drivers and Windows obviously detects the device as...
  10. Can't "Reset this PC", insufficient storage

Can't "Reset this PC", insufficient storage: Hi I can't reset my pc, I've deleted almost every program and apps on my pc which isn't necessary for my pc to run. I've looked at a lot of other threads about this and tried those solution, but they only offer small uninstallments like 2 gb. I need deleting ALOT more....