Windows 10: Insufficient funds

Discus and support Insufficient funds in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a $25 dollar xbox gift card for christmas... i used some for fortnite vbucks, and i would like to buy 400 robux. Well... i have $15.89 in my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kaykers99, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Kaykers99 Win User

Insufficient funds

I got a $25 dollar xbox gift card for christmas... i used some for fortnite vbucks, and i would like to buy 400 robux. Well... i have $15.89 in my microsoft balance... and the cost of the item i would like to buy from roblox is $6.99, i know i have enough because i have once bought this item before with even less money in my microsoft acount balance... please help me with my issue, as i am unsure if my money has been wasted.

Thanks For Reading This!

:)

Kaykers99, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available"

It seems MSN Money is no longer listing many UK fund prices.

Steve C, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Cannot add funds to child account - Please try again later. This page isn’t working at the moment.

Hi,

We also suggest posting this issue to our Feedback Hub. Please see the steps above.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Insufficient funds

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

I left feedback via the app and on the MSN forum. Maybe some fund managers have decided they no longer want to pay MSN to list their prices?

Steve C, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Insufficient funds

1. Insufficient funds - Similar Threads - Insufficient funds

2. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  3. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  4. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image?: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  5. Why am I getting an insufficient privileges to access Start Menu 10 directory on domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting an insufficient privileges to access Start Menu 10 directory on domain...: Good day,I'm trying to install an application on my Windows 11 workstation using an .msi file. On my machine my user is a member of the Administrator group. During the setup process I get the following error message:"The installer has insufficient privileges to access this...
  6. Why am I getting an insufficient privileges to access Start Menu 10 directory on domain...

Why am I getting an insufficient privileges to access Start Menu 10 directory on domain...: Good day,I'm trying to install an application on my Windows 11 workstation using an .msi file. On my machine my user is a member of the Administrator group. During the setup process I get the following error message:"The installer has insufficient privileges to access this...
  7. I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...: I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" when running `sc start KMDFDriverIOCTL` KMDFDriverIOCTL - is my driver that i wrote with wdk.The last time the driver worked was yesterdayI have disabled driver test signature...
  8. I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...

I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...: I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" when running `sc start KMDFDriverIOCTL` KMDFDriverIOCTL - is my driver that i wrote with wdk.The last time the driver worked was yesterdayI have disabled driver test signature...
  9. I have an error 1450: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Insufficient Disk Space Error - Plenty of Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insufficient Disk Space Error - Plenty of Disk Space: I have two Samsung solid state drives both 1 TB as my drive D: which is where I store all of my video data. Windows is installed on Drive C:. I recently received an error when moving data between my phone to drive D: and received an insufficient disk space error despite...