Windows 10: Insyde Firmware update problem

Discus and support Insyde Firmware update problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Acer Aspire A515-51G got "Insyde Software Firmware" update on windows update and installed it on my laptop, it rebooted for update, it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmishMaknojia, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Insyde Firmware update problem

I am using Acer Aspire A515-51G got "Insyde Software Firmware" update on windows update and installed it on my laptop, it rebooted for update, it was saying please wait updates are getting installed and then it rebooted again and then my laptop never started, only fan is spinning at fast pace, I can't even turn off my laptop by power button , can you please help.I had my printer and wireless mouse connected during update, was that an issue?

:)

AmishMaknojia, Jun 28, 2021

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jun 28, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Crucial Releases "000F" Firmware Update for M4 SSD, Enhances Power-Loss Protection

Crucial is known for issuing firmware updates for its M4 series SSDs that bring significant improvements, be it the 0009 update that introduced performance improvements by as much as 20%, or the 0309 update that fixed a lot of BSOD instability issues. Introduced on Wednesday, the newest firmware update, "000F", introduces the following changes:
    • Improved compatibility with certain SAS expanders and peripheral RAID cards.
    • Improved throughput stability under extremely heavy workloads.
    • Improved data protection in the event of unexpected, asynchronous power loss.
    With higher performance, improved OS-level stability, and now with higher throughput stability and improved data protection in the event of power loss, Crucial M4 is closer to being the perfect consumer SSD.

DOWNLOAD: Crucial M4 000F Firmware Update Windows 7 Updater Utility, Manual Boot File, Instructions

btarunr, Jun 28, 2021
  4. john7 Win User

Insyde Firmware update problem

What is Insyde – HIDClass and how to install if needed?

I use wushowhide to block problem updates, MS loves to try “updating one of my old printers”. Its currently listing “Insyde – HIDClass - 1.19/2017, 12:00:00 AM – 1.4.0.4”.

I am unclear as to what this is and if actually of use how to install it as I can’t find anything like it in device manager even with hidden items showing.

john7, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Insyde Firmware update problem

1. Insyde Firmware update problem - Similar Threads - Insyde Firmware update

2. I don’t understand what Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.32.1.11 update is or what it does?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don’t understand what Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.32.1.11 update is or what it does?: I do not understand the Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.32.1.11 update is or what it does?It does not come up as valid so I do not know if this was a legit update.I cannot locate any file with this name.All if a sudden after accepting update I am being asked for passwords to...
  3. I don’t understand what Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.32.1.11 update is or what it does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t understand what Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.32.1.11 update is or what it does?: I do not understand the Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.32.1.11 update is or what it does?It does not come up as valid so I do not know if this was a legit update.I cannot locate any file with this name.All if a sudden after accepting update I am being asked for passwords to...
  4. I don’t understand what Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.32.1.11 update is or what it does?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Insyde firmware corrupted my BIOS on Acer Nitro 5, unable to boot the laptop

Insyde firmware corrupted my BIOS on Acer Nitro 5, unable to boot the laptop: I wanted to install the additional windows update which updated the firmware of the motherboard I believe, after that the system performed a restart without any succes, not even în bios screen, I am completely unable to access biosI tried several things without any...
  6. Insyde firmware corrupted my BIOS on Acer Nitro 5, unable to boot the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insyde firmware corrupted my BIOS on Acer Nitro 5, unable to boot the laptop: I wanted to install the additional windows update which updated the firmware of the motherboard I believe, after that the system performed a restart without any succes, not even în bios screen, I am completely unable to access biosI tried several things without any...
  7. "Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.23.1.24" update problem - External Mouse Left right click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.23.1.24" update problem - External Mouse Left right click...: I am using Acer Aspire A515-54G got "Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.23.1.24" update on windows and installed it on my laptop, After installing the update, I have been facing issue with connecting my external Mouse through USB port for both wired and wireless one. With...
  8. "Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.23.1.24" update problem - External Mouse Left right click...

"Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.23.1.24" update problem - External Mouse Left right click...: I am using Acer Aspire A515-54G got "Insyde Software - Firmware - 5.23.1.24" update on windows and installed it on my laptop, After installing the update, I have been facing issue with connecting my external Mouse through USB port for both wired and wireless one. With...
  9. Insyde 2.00.07

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Insyde 2.00.07: In error i let Insyde h20fft install itself on my new lenovi. I use Chrome, Firefox,Gmail, Google calendar. now i get a message from MS saying “this mode of windows” only runs verifoed apps from the MS store. I want to run them. I want the firmware removed from mwi dows 10....
  10. Insyde h20

in Windows 10 Support
    Insyde h20: I have searched but cant find an answer. My laptop is running insyde h20 rev 3.5, can i update to rev 5.0. I am running windows 10 x64 on a HP g61 laptop. Assistance appreciated 150458

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 optional driver update insyde software firmware 5.23.1.24 what is it