Windows 10: Intalling existing printer with a new Virgin broadband hub

Discus and support Intalling existing printer with a new Virgin broadband hub in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After having to replace my Virgin Hub, I have tried via computer settings to get my HP 2540 printer scanner to print from my laptop I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaneBee2, Apr 2, 2020.

1. JaneBee2 Win User

Intalling existing printer with a new Virgin broadband hub

After having to replace my Virgin Hub, I have tried via computer settings to get my HP 2540 printer scanner to print from my laptop I have now uninstalled the printer and asked the computer to rediscover it but I had to put name in manually. It still will not print.

:)

JaneBee2, Apr 2, 2020

2. The pinnacle of virgin broadband!

Make sure it's a swift kick and to the nuts.

Reset your modem if you havent yet. You new to virgin broadband or this just happened after a time of good service?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 2, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
  4. scubaadam Win User

Can't send Virgin Broadband email from N97

I have a new N97 and have set up email in the N97 as per settings in outlook express....Virgin Broadband is my ISP

Settings - Incoming Mail Server Type: POP3, Incoming Mail Server Name: mail.virginbroadband.com.au, Outgoing
    Mail Server Name: smtp.virginbroadband.com.au.

I can receive email ok, but cannot send email. It starts to send then says "Unable to send message:
    recipient", then checks my mailbox user name & password (which are correct), then tries to send again but keeps repeating those steps....

What should my security setting be? Port is set at the default (25).

Any ideas? Is it a Nokia problem or Virgin Broadband?

scubaadam, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Intalling existing printer with a new Virgin broadband hub - Similar Threads - Intalling existing printer

2. Broadband problem on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadband problem on new laptop: I have a brand new Asus i7, 16Gb RAM laptop with Windows 11. When I start the laptop or wake from sleep I measure my broadband speed and it is less than 20Mbp/sec when I have a 140Mbp/sec service. Acting on advice I restart the WLAN service. When I measure my broadband speed...
  3. Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.: Recently upgraded my Virgin Media account and received a Hub 5 router. No problems connecting laptop, tablet or mobile to network, but my Canon M495 printer won't connect. what am I doing wrong and is there any cure for this?...
  4. Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.: Recently upgraded my Virgin Media account and received a Hub 5 router. No problems connecting laptop, tablet or mobile to network, but my Canon M495 printer won't connect. what am I doing wrong and is there any cure for this?...
  5. Feedback Hub is non-existent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub is non-existent.: Nowhere is my pc can I find Feedback Hub. I supposedly need Feedback Hub to fix my issue with Microsoft Edge Quick Links and I can't even find it. My post on Quick Links seems to have stopped receiving replies so I am opening a post here to help with my Feedback Hub issue. I...
  6. Feedback Hub is non-existent.

Feedback Hub is non-existent.: Nowhere is my pc can I find Feedback Hub. I supposedly need Feedback Hub to fix my issue with Microsoft Edge Quick Links and I can't even find it. My post on Quick Links seems to have stopped receiving replies so I am opening a post here to help with my Feedback Hub issue. I...
  7. how do I connect a new hub to printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I connect a new hub to printer: how do I connect a new hub to printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-new-hub-to-printer/57219fef-395d-4448-bf7c-cce495baf569
  8. no broadband on printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no broadband on printer: My canon printer was working and printing from PC but since installing new router will not accept any jobs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-broadband-on-printer/6e365c03-4456-4bb4-8dd8-63e8649b9d3a
  9. virgin super hub 3

virgin super hub 3: Hi as any one using the hub 3 from virgin media in England if so is it as bad as they say thanks if you can help. 83133
  10. Streaming video issues-Virgin Media broadband

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming video issues-Virgin Media broadband: Before i contact Virgin Media about streaming content as some members may had similiar problems. The issue i have is...when i watch streaming content say BBC iplayer the particular program starts ok...then say about 10 minutes i see the familiar buffering animated icon...