Windows 10: intcDaud.sys failure, I tried updating the driver, still crashing

Discus and support intcDaud.sys failure, I tried updating the driver, still crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I did download Java and Intel DSA, and I updated the driver but still, the computer crashes for the same reason. I have attached a google drive link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abdul Rahman Yaqoob, Jan 28, 2020.

1. intcDaud.sys failure, I tried updating the driver, still crashing

So I did download Java and Intel DSA, and I updated the driver but still, the computer crashes for the same reason. I have attached a google drive link to this post with the crash logs if any expert wants to help me find the problem here.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xcoPbm9PAtgT07m35maZ3ZQC3lo8IigY

Thank you,

:)

Abdul Rahman Yaqoob, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. Nvidia Driver Crashing - Two Display - Tried Multiple Solutions

Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and since have been having problems with my Nvidia graphics drivers crashing when I try to put anything in full screen mode on my second monitor. The computer would crash and eventually give me an error that graphics driver had crashed and recovered or that only the Microsoft basics driver is now being used. If I try to put anything in full screen on my primary monitor, the monitor goes black until I exit fullscreen.

I have read through multiple similar posts about this problem for others who seem to have found solutions. I tried to follow all of these different solutions but the problem persists.

What I've done:

• I installed Display Driver Uninstaller
    • did a safe mode clean install restarted
    • downloaded the newest Nvidia driver updater (364.51-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql)
    • installed a custom install with a clean install (currently have driver version 364.51 for my GeForce GTX 660)
    • told windows not to auto update
    • told Nvidia not to auto update.

I am thinking that perhaps I need a legacy driver...? Any suggestions? Thanks!

doctasarge, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

intcDaud.sys failure, I tried updating the driver, still crashing

Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

Hi Regal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information:

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?

(Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)
    • Does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to which this issue started to occur?

Upon analyzing the crash dump files, seems like the crash is caused by
    rtkvhd64.sys. I suggest you to try the methods listed below and check if it works.

Method 1

I suggest you to uninstall the Realtek HD Audio drivers
    installed on the machine and let Windows to search for the update and install the updated drivers.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video and game controllers and locate
      Realtek HD Audio drivers.
    • Right click on it and choose Uninstall.
    • Check the box Delete the driver software for my device
      and reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, try Method 2

Method 2

If letting windows to install the drivers automatically doesn’t resolve the issue, you may install the latest audio drivers from PC manufacturer’s website and see if it resolves the issue.

Meanwhile, you may also want to go through Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if it helps.

If the issue persists, revert to us with the latest crash dump file.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

intcDaud.sys failure, I tried updating the driver, still crashing

1. intcDaud.sys failure, I tried updating the driver, still crashing - Similar Threads - intcDaud sys failure

2. UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP: I've been working on a USBIP driver for Windows 10 22H2. It's been performing well so far, however I get a BSOD occasionally after enumerating a new device.The BSOD occurs when UsbHub3.sys attempts to get all the device descriptors from the USB device. The USBIP driver...
  3. UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP: I've been working on a USBIP driver for Windows 10 22H2. It's been performing well so far, however I get a BSOD occasionally after enumerating a new device.The BSOD occurs when UsbHub3.sys attempts to get all the device descriptors from the USB device. The USBIP driver...
  4. UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.

Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.: I have an hp omen 15 with an intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200. Since I updated my drivers I have been getting a BSoD with the following message that says that there was an UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and that what failed is the Netwt10.sys. I've tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING,...
  6. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hi Rob! That is where i am confused. This morning it crashed again. this is the error I get: [ATTACH] and when I go to the Intel Driver and Support Assistant this us what it tells me: [ATTACH] and when I click ‘Install’ it fails saying:...
  7. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  10. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intc DAud

2. what failed: IntcDAud.sys

3. intcdaud crash