Windows 10: Integrate portable "MediaInfo Lite" in Win 10 context menu

Discus and support Integrate portable "MediaInfo Lite" in Win 10 context menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi forum *Smile Is there a way to add "MediaInfo Lite" portable version to right click (for media files only, like photos, videos and audios)? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by atinfo, Jan 2, 2020.

1. atinfo Win User

Integrate portable "MediaInfo Lite" in Win 10 context menu

Hi forum *Smile

Is there a way to add "MediaInfo Lite" portable version to right click (for media files only, like photos, videos and audios)?
    The portable version folder contains two files: "MediaInfo.exe" and "MediaInfo.dll"

I had a try with "regsvr32" command but it just add the "MediaInfo" text in right click only for photos, and it does not work when I select it!

I can add "Notepad++" portable version to right click for all texts and (almost) all kind of files with a registry hack that is provided by "NP++" author... *Rolleyes

:)

atinfo, Jan 2, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Integrate portable "MediaInfo Lite" in Win 10 context menu [​IMG]

Folder of mp3's

wav

dalchina, Jan 2, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User

Why not simply install it?
    This may also be of interest:

dalchina, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Edwin, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Integrate portable "MediaInfo Lite" in Win 10 context menu - Similar Threads - Integrate portable MediaInfo

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  4. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  5. Add Macro to Context Menu Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Add Macro to Context Menu Win 10: Hi, I have a macro in Word that I have assigned to a quick link button, and it sends a print after disabling warning messages (to remove the margins too small message). It's a great little macro (that I borrowed from the internet, ha ha) works really well. My question is,...
  6. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  7. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  8. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  9. Adding applications to Context pulldown menu in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding applications to Context pulldown menu in Win 10: When I converted to Win 10, my Context pull down in what WE called "Windows Explorer" to see our file structure, is missing one my most important programs I used in Windows 7 and it had it there. To EDIT a VIDEO, all suffixes, I highlighted the file, just left clicked and...
  10. Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Win+X Classic Menu to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Win+X Classic Menu to context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management, configuration, and...