Windows 10: integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop

Discus and support integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Camera and Touchscreen are not working , Basically both the device are not showing in the Device manager . Tried different options like below : 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kundankc, Dec 31, 2020.

1. kundankc Win User

integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop

Camera and Touchscreen are not working , Basically both the device are not showing in the Device manager .

Tried different options like below :

1. Reinstalled the window

2. Updated the window

3. Checked the device driver on the device page https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-uk/product-support/product/xps-12-l221x/drivers the touchscreen driverAtmel Touch Screen Firmware Update is available for window 8 and 8.1but not available for Windows 10 .

4. One of the USB device is failed in device manager . Error is like Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43.

integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop d55faa9d-c1f4-4956-9036-2cf99c9f0be3?upload=true.png

Tried to remove and reinstalled it but still the same issue .

integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop a1f79473-ef59-4618-8b13-65441754e667?upload=true.png

Most probably because of USB issue causing Webcam and touchscreen problem . Full logs could be provided if required .

Any help related to finding the compatible Window 10 driver for the product or fixing the usb.inf issue will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kundan Kumar

:)

kundankc, Dec 31, 2020

2. Dell XPS 12 Touchscreen Issue

Thank you so much for your help. I'm really stumped on what the issue is.
    • Did you install any windows update after which this issue occurred? No

• What is the exact model of your Dell XPS 12 computer? 9Q23
    Method 1 did not work.

Method 2, there was only one option on my computer under Human Interface Devices. I updated it but there were no changes.

Is there a chance my touchscreen driver could have been uninstalled?

April Bundridge, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Dell Monitor Camera

I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed thread about activating the camera but when I try the steps it keeps going to the laptop camera.

Suggestions or am I asking the impossible.

SandyM-798, Dec 31, 2020
  4. integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop

Dell XPS 12 Touchscreen Issue

Hello April,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.
    I know how this concerns you and I’ll help you regarding the issue.

I need more information to help you better.

• Did you install any windows update after which this issue occurred?

• What is the exact model of your Dell XPS 12 computer?

You might be facing this issue because of an outdated or corrupted

touchscreen driver. So, let’s try the following and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hardware and devices troubleshooter can detect and fix errors and incorrect

settings in devices. You can refer these steps to run this troubleshooter:

a) Press Windows key +X, select Control

panel

b) Change the view by option on the top right to Large

icons

c) Click on troubleshooting and click on the

view all option on the left panel

d) Run the Hardware and devices

troubleshooter.

Check if you see any exclamation in device manager. Follow the steps.

e. Press Windows key + X.

f. Click on Device manager.

g. Select Human

Interface Devices.

h. Check if you see any error.

Method 2:

I suggest you to try and update the touch screen drivers and

check for the resolution.

You may follow the steps:
    g) Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device

Manager.

h) Expand Human Interface Devices.

i) Locate the Touch screen

driver.

j) Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver

Software.

k) Click on Search automatically for the updated driver

software.

l) Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touchpad

driver.

If you are using XPS 12 9Q33, I suggest you to install the latest version

of video card drivers and check.
    http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/xps-12-9q33/drivers

Reply with results and necessary information. I`ll be happy to help you

further.
    Thank you.

Pushyanth K S, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop

1. integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop - Similar Threads - integrated camera Touch

2. I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...: I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid for some time now. First, it started slowly but now it's a lot. How do I get rid of the liquid? I try to clean each day but the liquid is very sticky and messy. What can I do to solve this problem?...
  3. I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...: I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid for some time now. First, it started slowly but now it's a lot. How do I get rid of the liquid? I try to clean each day but the liquid is very sticky and messy. What can I do to solve this problem?...
  4. Dell Latitude 5421 - Integrated Camera not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Latitude 5421 - Integrated Camera not Working: Hi,This one is driving me nuts.End user has a Dell Latitude 5421 integrated camera that is not working at all.A Dell tech visited to replace the camera, but said it had the same issue, so thinks it's either a driver or an issue with the motherboard.Before I have another...
  5. Dell Latitude 5421 - Integrated Camera not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude 5421 - Integrated Camera not Working: Hi,This one is driving me nuts.End user has a Dell Latitude 5421 integrated camera that is not working at all.A Dell tech visited to replace the camera, but said it had the same issue, so thinks it's either a driver or an issue with the motherboard.Before I have another...
  6. Dell Latitude 5421 - Integrated Camera not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.

Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.: I can't get the webcam to work On XPS 7590 under windows. It doesn't show up in device manager nor in any webcam software/skype, but it is working perfectly fine in Ubuntu live USB. It can't be a hardware issue. My windows version is 20H2 (Build 19042.985). Any help in this...
  8. Webcam and TouchScreen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop

Webcam and TouchScreen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop: Webcam and Touchscreen are not working , Basically both the device are not showing in the Device manager . Tried different options like below : 1. Reinstalled the window 2. Updated the window 3. Checked the device driver on the device page...
  9. no touch screen on dell xps 13

no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  10. Dell laptop camera not working

Dell laptop camera not working: I just recently purchased a Dell laptop with Windows 10, and just recently discovered the camera will not work on any app. I tried following the help page for reasons the camera might not work, but it doesn't even show that there is one, even though there clearly is a camera...