Windows 10: Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work

Discus and support Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,for some quite time my camera doesn't work. I already install new driver but it still isn't working properly. I work on Windows 11, 64 version. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aleksandra's.problemas, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work

Hello,for some quite time my camera doesn't work. I already install new driver but it still isn't working properly. I work on Windows 11, 64 version. I have no idea what can be wrong.

:)

Aleksandra's.problemas, Jun 6, 2023

2. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Jun 6, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work

1. Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work - Similar Threads - Integrated camera laptop

2. Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11: My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10with computer vision feature, Intel R AVSteam Camera goes wrong with built-in camera recently when i launch camera app or other online meeting Apps every time. The screen shows no image but black, and it will pop out a timeout error message after i...
  3. Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11: My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10with computer vision feature, Intel R AVSteam Camera goes wrong with built-in camera recently when i launch camera app or other online meeting Apps every time. The screen shows no image but black, and it will pop out a timeout error message after i...
  4. Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work

Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work: Hello,for some quite time my camera doesn't work. I already install new driver but it still isn't working properly. I work on Windows 11, 64 version. I have no idea what can be wrong....
  5. integrated camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera not working: My integrated webcam for my Lenovo laptop is not working now. Was working last month. I have gone through all troubleshooting and uninstalled and reinstalled driver. Still no help. Anyone having this issue or have a suggestion? No external switch to turn on and off camera and...
  6. integrated camera not working

integrated camera not working: My integrated webcam for my Lenovo laptop is not working now. Was working last month. I have gone through all troubleshooting and uninstalled and reinstalled driver. Still no help. Anyone having this issue or have a suggestion? No external switch to turn on and off camera and...
  7. integrated camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    integrated camera not working: HiMy webcam not worked in skype and adobe connect.Actually skype couldn't find a webcam, then Skype hasn't recognized my camera.My webcam works on google, telegram and other software. At first my camera did not work, then I fixed it by deleting the upper values in the...
  8. Integrated Camera not working

Integrated Camera not working: Hi there! When I try to use the Camera app, I receive the error message: 0xA00F4289<ActiveCameraUnplugged> 0xC00D3EA2z and 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. My drivers are up to date and the anti-virus apps are not blocking camera use. I have a Lenovo windows 10 and have...
  9. Integrated camera doesn't work on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop

Integrated camera doesn't work on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop: A W10 update disaster resulted in a professional rebuild. Since then I have recently noticed that my intergrated camera does not work with Skype, or indeed anything else. W10 settings confirm it is On and that various apps including Skype have access to it. But Skype...
  10. my laptop integrated camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop integrated camera is not working: I have brought a new laptop recently ,everything worked fine but few days ago the camera stopped working, there is a camera symbol with / over it. there isn't any error message when opened . I tried updating the drivers ,uninstalling the drivers and re-installing it ,I also...