Windows 10: Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work

Discus and support Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Brand new ThinkPad and Windows 10. Under Device Manager>Imaging Devices no camera shows up at all. Not "LenovoEasyCam" or Integrated Camera.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RebeccaRegan, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work

I have a Brand new ThinkPad and Windows 10.

Under Device Manager>Imaging Devices no camera shows up at all. Not "LenovoEasyCam" or Integrated Camera. Just my printer, which is also a scanner.

Under Device Manager>Camera, "Integrated Camera" shows up. When I right click, I can disable, so I assume it thinks it is enabled. When I drill further down it seems to think it is working, but the webcam is not working with ANY app. My Privacy settings are correct, the drivers are updated. I can only conclude that the Integrated Camera is in the wrong place and should be under "Imaging Devices" and that even though I have the right drivers, they are not pointed to the camera or vice versa. SO FRUSTRATED! I have tried every troubleshooting tip online and nothing has changed. HELP!

:)

RebeccaRegan, Mar 23, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Mar 23, 2020
  3. imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working

imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working

HI,Iam using lenovo flex3 1570 windows 10 64 bit.

Last day when i clicked on the camera tile it said 'to get started, connect a camera'

and i found out that none of my apps and desktop applications could

use the webcam.Each time i get an error massage saying camera not detected.

My webcam used to work perfectly till then.And the 'imaging devices' entry is missing in device manager.

camera was working fine on windows 8.1

in windows 10, manually adding legacy hardware/imaging device in device manager windows shows not responding and

after restart windows show blue screen....whats the solution ??

BivekPandey, Mar 23, 2020
  4. archy628 Win User

Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work

Integrated camera for Lenovo Thinkpad suddenly stopped working

Hi - I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s with Windows 10. The computer has an integrated webcam which recently and mysteriously stopped working. I've looked at all the forums and questions online and I can't figure out how to get this to start working again.

The webcam was working fine the other day in the middle of a Skype call, then it turned off on its own. I turned it back on, it stayed on for 10-20 seconds, this happened 3-4 times, until it turned off and the option to turn the camera feed back on through
    Skype disappeared. Other apps (Facebook Video Call, the Windows Camera App) didn't work either and said that the camera couldn't be found.

Here's what I've tried:

- Went to Settings > Privacy > Camera and made sure the "Let Apps Use My Camera" setting was turned on (it was).

- Used the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which suggested I restart (obviously didn't work)

- Downloaded and installed the Integrated Camera Driver from the Lenovo website for the T450s (Integrated Camera Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad T450, T450s - DE), then restarted

- Went to the Device Manager to try and uninstall/reinstall the driver; tried to look for Integrated Camera under Imaging Devices but Imaging Devices wasn't there. Went to View > turned on "Show hidden devices." Imaging Devices showed up, and under it was
    the Integrated Camera but it was greyed out. Right click > Uninstall, restart computer, went back to Device Manager but this time the Integrated Camera was gone even when "Show hidden devices" was turned on. Tried to re-install the driver from the Lenovo Website
    again, but this time once the files were extracted and the actual installation was about to start, I got an error message that said "Warning: No Appropriate Driver to be installed."

I got nothing at this point. Can anyone help? This was an expensive computer and Lenovo is a reputable brand - I at least expect their webcam to work. My only other thought is that somehow the camera's wiring got disconnected inside the frame?

archy628, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work

1. Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work - Similar Threads - Integrated Camera Lenovo

2. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.: I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it on my device manager. I've looked at hidden devices, and it's not there. I have an Alienware m15 laptop, can support please...
  3. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.: I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it on my device manager. I've looked at hidden devices, and it's not there. I have an Alienware m15 laptop, can support please...
  4. Integrated Camera at Lenovo x240 with W10 does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Camera at Lenovo x240 with W10 does not work: All the sofware is on date. Drivers are on date. Device manager says working and actualizedCam is allowed to be used.But 0xA00F4271 MediaCaptuerdEvent 0x800706BE is happening....
  5. Integrated Camera at Lenovo x240 with W10 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated Camera at Lenovo x240 with W10 does not work: All the sofware is on date. Drivers are on date. Device manager says working and actualizedCam is allowed to be used.But 0xA00F4271 MediaCaptuerdEvent 0x800706BE is happening....
  6. Integrated Camera at Lenovo x240 with W10 does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working

Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working: imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working HI, Last day when i clicked on the camera tile it said 'to get started, connect a camera' and i found out that none of my apps and desktop applications could use the webcam.Each time i get an error...
  8. Integrated camera/webcam

Integrated camera/webcam: Lenovo Yoga 510 Idea Pad error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> - lens is clearly visible on machine - can I get drivers to activate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camerawebcam/bb52326b-a8b5-443c-8940-0bcfeed02f4c
  9. Integrated Camera does not work Lenovo

Integrated Camera does not work Lenovo: This happened last year, after a Windows update and after hours of struggling, I was able to fix it with a Windows update. Noticed the same problem last week. Camera goes on can see the light next to the camera, but apps camera, teams, zoom shows no image. I uninstalled...
  10. Camera not working, imaging device missing

Camera not working, imaging device missing: Under device manager, Imaging Devices, shows orange exclamation mark; tried to update but here is information under Properties: This device cannot start. (Code 10) The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device. I also tried troubleshooting under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Device Manager>Imaging Device>Integrated Camera

2. lenovo easy camera not found under imaging devices

3. lenovo easycam not visible under imaging devices

4. hp webcam device manager