Windows 10: Integrated camera not detected

Discus and support Integrated camera not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera was working in a Zoom call last night, and I turned it off from within the app to save bandwidth. When I went to turn it on again, I got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lissa77, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Lissa77 Win User

Integrated camera not detected

My camera was working in a Zoom call last night, and I turned it off from within the app to save bandwidth. When I went to turn it on again, I got the error that my camera was not detected. I checked the Device Manager - no Imaging Device category. I went into the settings, no camera listed in the Apps though it's supposedly turned on, from the Privacy Settings option.I rebooted the laptop and it still hasn't shown up anywhere. I keep getting the "error code 0xa00f4244 nocamerasareattached.Really frustrated, as it was literally working till now.Lenovo W701, Windows 10.Thank you!

:)

Lissa77, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Drake Z. Win User

How can I make my computer detect my integrated camera?

Not even the default windows 10 camera app can detect my laptop camera. I've looked online and they suggested checking device manager, but my camera didn't show up there either. Here's my computer hardware:
    My computer specs. I have an msi laptop, but unfortunately, I don't know what the model number is because it isn't written anywhere on the laptop.

Drake Z., Aug 21, 2021
  3. windows hello cannot detect camera

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest checking for driver updates for your camera and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type Device Manager on Start/Cortana.
    • Click on Imaging devices.
    • Right click Integrated Camera or the name of your camera.
    • Select Update Software or Properties >
      Driver
      Update Driver.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Integrated camera not detected

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Integrated camera not detected

1. Integrated camera not detected - Similar Threads - Integrated camera detected

2. integrated camera drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera drivers: How to install webcam on windows 8.1 pro driver not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-drivers/93476228-d723-4a87-b277-312468bea7f9
  3. integrated camera drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated camera drivers: How to install webcam on windows 8.1 pro driver not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-drivers/93476228-d723-4a87-b277-312468bea7f9
  4. Windows Hello not detecting integral Camera on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello not detecting integral Camera on Surface Pro: I have a brand-new Surface but the settings say that a compatible camera cannot be detected. It should work but cannot figure out how to sort it out....
  5. Windows Hello not detecting integral Camera on Surface Pro

Windows Hello not detecting integral Camera on Surface Pro: I have a brand-new Surface but the settings say that a compatible camera cannot be detected. It should work but cannot figure out how to sort it out....
  6. My integrated IR camera is not getting detected by Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My integrated IR camera is not getting detected by Windows Hello: Hi All,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s which has an integrated IR camera which is Windows Hello ready. My Windows Hello for Business options such as PIN and Biometrics such as Facial Recognition and Fingerprint was working well for more than a year.But 2 days back my facial...
  7. My integrated IR camera is not getting detected by Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My integrated IR camera is not getting detected by Windows Hello: Hi All,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s which has an integrated IR camera which is Windows Hello ready. My Windows Hello for Business options such as PIN and Biometrics such as Facial Recognition and Fingerprint was working well for more than a year.But 2 days back my facial...
  8. My integrated IR camera is not getting detected by Windows Hello

9. Integrated camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated camera: I am trying to use ZOOM latest version the integrated camera does not show up in my window. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera/9b4cb072-a16d-43e0-82a3-9ed1bb3039dc
  10. Integrated Camera <MediaCaptureFailedEvent>

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Camera <MediaCaptureFailedEvent>: I am facing an issue while using my laptop's camera. I have recently bought a new laptop, Lenovo IdeaPad S540. Initially the camera was working perfect. Then the issue started with the below message. Error Code: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptireFailedEvent>0x8007001F Apart from...