Windows 10: integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

Discus and support integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatieBaker1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?

:)

KatieBaker1, Apr 1, 2020

2. Camera on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 not working

I ran the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, and it did not find any issues.

I am on a Lenovo Flex 4 1470 and just downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo support site.

The system is patched, has updated BIOS, and is still not able to detect camera. I also tried System Restore to a time when the camera was working, but no luck.

I am still unable to use my camera.

Stacey_Dunn, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Camera on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 not working

Hi Keziah,

This issue may have been caused by an outdated driver, or due to a software conflict caused by an anti-virus or third party programs.

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when trying to access the camera?
    • Are you using any application that requires accessing the camera?
    • Is the camera detected under Device Manager?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the steps provided in this article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Hanes Lee Win User

integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 :Touch Screen Not working after Windows 10's installed

Thanks for the advice!

I followed the steps you advised, yet I could not find USB Touchscreen Controller(A111)

under Mice and Other Pointing Devices.

I could see only 'HID - Compliant Mouse' and' Lenovo Pointing Device'.

I checked both but no USB Touchscreen controller anywhere.

I don't know what to do!!!

Hanes Lee, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

1. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 - Similar Threads - integrated camera listed

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working: Hi all,my camera/video on my laptop isn't working. Googled and tried a lot of options, none of which have worked including un- and reinstalling my camera, checking for hardware changes.... I did eventually find that there was no Imaging Devices under my Device Manager...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: HELP! Have tried everything, no driver updates found. Have unistalled and reinstalled. Checked all settings. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-lenovo-ideapad-s340/8bf4b766-102f-485f-8c85-18e378819a03
  6. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working: My laptop has been working great for me this past year. However, with online classes I needed to access the integrated camera more often. I noticed about a month ago that my camera could not be used at all. I had no problem with it before until it one day just stopped...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...

Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...: Hi community. After reading some members having similar issue, I have tried some of the suggested fixes, such as activating camera through F8 nothing happened, Checking Privacy and Permissions setting in Lenovo Vantage app all ok, and also in Device Manager I tried Updating...
  9. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I have never used the webcam none is visible under device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/adaaa7dd-e6c5-43fe-a3ce-5067478cc3ff
  10. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I HAVE NEVER USED THE WEBCAM NONE IS VISIBLE UNDER DEVICE MANAGER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/e6408e6c-cc65-4f0e-be58-4f507af1166c