Windows 10: Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Finbarr 2020, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype for Business.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ft-teams/ab07c3a2-dd51-482c-9b2f-c359e0bfff7e

Any help much appreciated.

:)

Finbarr 2020, Mar 30, 2020
  2. CBMID Win User

Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not
    listed. Can someone offer some advice please?

Much appreciated

CBMID, Mar 30, 2020
  3. integrated laptop camera not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that laptop camera is not working.

This could be due to hardware conflicts.

Do you get any error code or error messages?

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to runthe Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickonHardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Method 2:

I suggest you to install/update the drivers for integrated webcam from the device manager. Kindly refer the below given link to do so:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Method 3:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode
    and check if that helps.

• Download the Integrated webcam drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

Source: Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub

Brink, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

1. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Integrated Camera working

2. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  3. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  4. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. integrated camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera not working: My integrated webcam for my Lenovo laptop is not working now. Was working last month. I have gone through all troubleshooting and uninstalled and reinstalled driver. Still no help. Anyone having this issue or have a suggestion? No external switch to turn on and off camera and...
  6. integrated camera not working

integrated camera not working: HiMy webcam not worked in skype and adobe connect.Actually skype couldn't find a webcam, then Skype hasn't recognized my camera.My webcam works on google, telegram and other software. At first my camera did not work, then I fixed it by deleting the upper values in the...
  7. camera in microsoft teams

camera in microsoft teams: when I accept a conference call my camera is not available but if I sign in from an invite in my email it does. How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-in-microsoft-teams/aff9926d-8e99-4398-909a-424778329db9
  8. Teams Camera only use Integrated Device?

Teams Camera only use Integrated Device?: Hi My setup is with 2 screens via a docking station, the screens have built-in webcams, I keep my laptop lid closed as not required, but when I use Teams, to use the video the only option in Settings in Integrated, how can I go about getting it to use my monitors....
  9. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...
  10. Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Y70 with a built in camera and Windows 10 Home. My company uses MS Teams and I can log in and see and hear everyone and they can hear me, but my face is frozen or doesn't appear at all. I've uninstalled Teams several times, made sure everything is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera not working on teams

2. teams camera not working

3. CAMERA NOT WORKING ON MS TEAMS

4. no camera in teams,
  5. integrated camera not working on teams,
  6. integrated camera microsoft teams,
  7. camera not working teams,
  8. microsoft teams integrated camera crash,
  9. use snap cam with ms teams language:en,
  10. camera doesnt work in teams,
  11. camera stopped working in teams,