Windows 10: Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?

Discus and support Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, hello, stupid question I know but I was wondering whether it is possible to make your integrated CPU graphics and GPU dedicated graphics to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FatalYT, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?

Hi, hello, stupid question I know but I was wondering whether it is possible to make your integrated CPU graphics and GPU dedicated graphics to work together and maybe get extra performance? Is it possible or is it just stupid?

submitted by /u/FatalYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FatalYT, Jun 5, 2020

2. Switchable graphics, Dedicated graphics

Thank you for following up. For better assistance on switchable graphics and dedicated graphics, we would suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your graphics card.

Jomari Arc, Jun 5, 2020
  3. should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming?

if i install dedicated graphics card would it help better than my integrated graphics card for gaming? is there a way to find out what available dedicated graphics cards could work with my pc and im always looking for confirmation on my integrated graphics
    cards to look for ways to make gaming performance on a intel 4 series chipset without having to install dedicated graphics card

CarmenLaRosa, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?

Regarding Dedicated graphics

Sir please clear my confusion

• There is a program called DXDIAG when i open it and click on display it shows graphic memory 2136 mb but when i open intel graphic properties it shows dedicated video memory 128 mb so where all the left memory used.
    • Is updating driver really helpful especially graphic drivers.
    • How to increase dedicated memory from 128 to 512 because mylaptop contain 4 gb ram.
    • When i enter BIOS i do not locate configuration tab what to do,help me to provide the advance bios mode

Shivam Strange, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?

1. Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together? - Similar Threads - Integrated graphics dedicated

2. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? Cand I used HDMI on dedicated graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI for another devices? monitor or soundbar ? will both work ?my motherboard show Supports AMD Multi-GPU. my CPU has intel...
  3. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? Cand I used HDMI on dedicated graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI for another devices? monitor or soundbar ? will both work ?my motherboard show Supports AMD Multi-GPU. my CPU has intel...
  4. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? I have i7-13700k, CPU with Intel® UHD Graphics 770, if I buy intel arc a750, can I enable both? Cand I used HDMI on graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI on another devices? monitor or soundbar ?...
  5. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? I have i7-13700k, CPU with Intel® UHD Graphics 770, if I buy intel arc a750, can I enable both? Cand I used HDMI on graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI on another devices? monitor or soundbar ?...
  6. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics: Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I...
  7. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics: Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I...
  8. my integrated graphics are not working.

my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  9. MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK: HI I HAVE HP PAVILION LAPTOP AND IT HAS SHARED AND DEDICATEDGRAPHICS CARDS,,BUT THE DEDICATED CARDAMD R7 M340GRAPHIC IS OFFLINE,,I TRIED TO DELETE THE DEVICE AND REINSTALL IT BUT I HAVE SAME PROBLEM,,I TRIED TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT GPU FORM THE BIOS F.48BUT THE BIOS DOESNT HAVE...
  10. System Won't Use Dedicated Graphics, Defaults to Integrated

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    System Won't Use Dedicated Graphics, Defaults to Integrated: Laptop: Dell G3 3779 So a friend of mine updated their GeForce drivers a while ago and suddenly their laptop is using integrated graphics for everything, they get low FPS even on non demanding titles such as League that their laptop should and was able to handle just fine....