Windows 10: integrated graphics is not working which is hidden in the device manager automatically.

Discus and support integrated graphics is not working which is hidden in the device manager automatically. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently cannot find my integrated graphics part on my task bar so I visited the device manager and could not find it there either so i used install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HariKishore VP, Jan 19, 2021.

1. integrated graphics is not working which is hidden in the device manager automatically.

I recently cannot find my integrated graphics part on my task bar so I visited the device manager and could not find it there either so i used install a legacy hardware settings to install the intel UHD graphics again in my PC , but now after the installation when i visited the device manager and looked at the display adapters drop down menu the intel UHD graphics appears with a error message and not working in my PC can you please tell me how to make it work again as my dedicated graphics is only running on my PC which drains a lot of battery.

:)

HariKishore VP, Jan 19, 2021

2. Cant find graphics card on device manager!

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message while playing or to launch a game?

I suggest you to unhide the hidden drivers in Device Manager by following the steps provided below and check if the Graphic card driver is visible:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Click on View and click on Show Hidden Devices.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Jan 19, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

integrated graphics is not working which is hidden in the device manager automatically.

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

integrated graphics is not working which is hidden in the device manager automatically.

1. integrated graphics is not working which is hidden in the device manager automatically. - Similar Threads - integrated graphics working

2. Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?: My laptop has a Nvidia gpu and I want to test the difference in battery usage between using the intel GPU and nvidia. I cannot be bothered to change every app on my laptop to run on my dedicated card and the intel will still be used in the background. Is this possible??...
  3. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  4. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  5. How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?

How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?: Hi,I kept getting BSoD and one of the many ‘fixes’ I tried involved disabling the Intel graphics. This then led to a whole host of problems, which thankfully I’ve managed to fix for the most part, but now my PC keeps crashing when I try to play games. I’ve gone into Device...
  6. How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable a hidden integrated graphics card?: Hi,I kept getting BSoD and one of the many ‘fixes’ I tried involved disabling the Intel graphics. This then led to a whole host of problems, which thankfully I’ve managed to fix for the most part, but now my PC keeps crashing when I try to play games. I’ve gone into Device...
  7. my integrated graphics are not working.

my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  8. Integrate gpu is hidden in device manager and not detected by anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrate gpu is hidden in device manager and not detected by anything: so i dont know what i did to cause this, but recently i noticed that my nvidia gpu was the only one that showed up in task manager. i didnt think much of it until i was solving a problem with something else when the helper noticed that my primary gpu was my integrated gpu....
  9. Integrate gpu is hidden in device manager and not detected by anything

Integrate gpu is hidden in device manager and not detected by anything: so i dont know what i did to cause this, but recently i noticed that my nvidia gpu was the only one that showed up in task manager. i didnt think much of it until i was solving a problem with something else when the helper noticed that my primary gpu was my integrated gpu....
  10. my integrated intel UHD graphics adapter is hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    my integrated intel UHD graphics adapter is hidden: Hi i have a intel i7-10750H processor in my laptop which is running windows 10 all of a sudden when i checked my task manager i found out that my integrated graphics is no longer been showed at the task manager so i checked with the device manager then there also i im not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is hidden intel driver in device manager