Windows 10: Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store

Discus and support Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, What does 'Integrated' mean and what is the difference? Thanks [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dani_F1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store

Hello,

What does 'Integrated' mean and what is the difference?

Thanks

Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store 83847abc-47d5-46e0-bc21-d2f47fb229a3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Sep 22, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store

1. Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store - Similar Threads - Integrated Recommended peripherals

2. Pc peripherals disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc peripherals disconnecting: I've been having an issue where my pc accessories keep disconnecting every few minutes. my screen will freeze for a second and everything will disconnect.My specs:intel core i9 12900kRtx 3070timsi z690 WIFI ddr4 motherboard2tb Samsung 980pro SSD 32gb gskill 3600mb cl18...
  3. Peripheral input lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Peripheral input lag: My PC is suddenly experiencing severe input lag from the mouse/keyboard/xbox controller making games unplayable and the mouse nearly unusable. I can barely navigate my computer and everything I've tried including rolling back my drivers has failed.most recent updates...
  4. Peripheral input lag

Peripheral input lag: My PC is suddenly experiencing severe input lag from the mouse/keyboard/xbox controller making games unplayable and the mouse nearly unusable. I can barely navigate my computer and everything I've tried including rolling back my drivers has failed.Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON AC...
  5. bluetoooth peripheral reloading

bluetoooth peripheral reloading: Hello everybody,recently i switch on my pc my bluetooth wasn't working right , so i do the basic thing as updating it or deleted it but by surprise i've seen that the peripherals keep updating with or without the bluetooth component and when i try to use troobleshooter it...
  6. Integrated web camera and Win 10 recommendation

Integrated web camera and Win 10 recommendation: I have been trying to access my integrated web cam on my state of the art Toshiba satellite for weeks joke and from 2009 and came to the conclusion that it will be just as good to throw the laptop out of my truck in Houston, Texas traffic and be done with it. Although running...
  7. Certificate store integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certificate store integrity: Hi all My certificate revocation list includes the certificates superseding those in use on my computer - , and alarmingly the MS TPM authority? Issued To Issued By Expiration Date Intended Purposes Friendly Name Status Certificate Template...
  8. Verify Integrity in MS Store ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Verify Integrity in MS Store ?: The answers I've found where from at least a year or longer ago, and I am not great at reddit, but was curious: In Steam or a host of other programs I can just click on a button that re-verifies that integrity of my files without re-downloading everything. I've been enjoying...
  9. Peripherals not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Peripherals not showing: Everytime I come back to my setup at home after taking my laptop to a friends house and plug my peripherals in they dont register. So I have to restart the computer like 3 times to get them to work again. What could be the cause of this? submitted by /u/MC_AJR [link]...
  10. Windows 10 and peripherals

Windows 10 and peripherals: If I buy a new computer with windows 10 will my printers still work or will I need new printers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-peripherals/92301ba1-1a9e-4c87-a68e-a017bfb7bce2