Windows 10: Integrated Intel HD Graphics unable to run without safe mode.

Discus and support Integrated Intel HD Graphics unable to run without safe mode. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there!I've been experiencing issues with my Windows PC for quite a while now. In November last year, while I was still on Windows 7, my Integrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohit__Joshi, May 16, 2021.

1. Integrated Intel HD Graphics unable to run without safe mode.

Hi there!I've been experiencing issues with my Windows PC for quite a while now. In November last year, while I was still on Windows 7, my Integrated Intel HD Graphics Driver for Intel G3240 started causing several issues, giving blue screens on startup. I upgraded to Windows 10, however this has not solved my problem. I am only being able to run on safe mode, which is from where I'm writing this right now. On normal Windows boot, the sign in page freezes with blurs and spots all over the screen as seen in the attached photos and the system runs into a boot loop, sometimes showing blu

:)

Mohit__Joshi, May 16, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 16, 2021
  3. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 16, 2021
  4. Integrated Intel HD Graphics unable to run without safe mode.

Running intel integrated graphics along side a NVidia graphics card

Hi,

I've recently built a computer with integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 for the purpose of playing Ultra HD Blu rays. Unfortunately I understand that Cyberlink PowerDVD 18 will only run off of the integrated graphics. I do however need my PCI NVidia 10 series
    graphics card installed for playing videogames. I therefore need to find away of running both or at least switching between the two; ideally without having to uninstall and reinstall drivers or having to physically remove the graphics card altogether.

Is there a way to do this?

The only idea I have at the moment to install Windows 10 twice, one with the intel drivers and one with the NVidia drivers. However, I'm not sure if this would work and it wouldn't be ideal anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

daveydaver34, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Integrated Intel HD Graphics unable to run without safe mode.

1. Integrated Intel HD Graphics unable to run without safe mode. - Similar Threads - Integrated Intel Graphics

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  7. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  8. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  9. Intel Hd Graphics 4000

Intel Hd Graphics 4000: Nobody is talking about the huge problem with Intel Graphics 4000 and update 1809. The driver after updating to windows 10 1809 does not work at all. Neither does any external monitor. Is anybody doing something about it?...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...