Windows 10: Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app

Discus and support Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded the microsoft teams desktop app for remote work. I have a work email different than my microsoft account email that i logged in with. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HegaMega1, May 26, 2020.

1. HegaMega1 Win User

Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app

I downloaded the microsoft teams desktop app for remote work. I have a work email different than my microsoft account email that i logged in with. When I joined a call everything worked except video and it looked as if my video was disabled. I tried to open microsoft camera but I received an error. error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. When I closed the teams app I tried several other apps skype, zoom, etc which all gave the same error. When I opened my device manager no integrated camera device was listed anywhere and a malfunctioning driver was listed under usb devices. I have tried to run troubleshooters, reinstall the camera app, uninstall / reinstall drivers etc but nothing will bring my camera back. It is like the device has been removed from my laptop lenovo T420s. I am not sure if the "unknown usb device" issue is connected to the camera being gone, but i think it is likely. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Also, I have been using zoom, webex etc. for the past 2 months for work, my boss just wanted to use teams since we use outlook at work. Now i have no camera for video calls.

Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app 08333766-39e8-4246-b01b-3b75f49f1e16?upload=true.jpg

:)

HegaMega1, May 26, 2020

2. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype
    for Business.

Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Any help much appreciated.

Finbarr 2020, May 26, 2020
  3. CBMID Win User
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not
    listed. Can someone offer some advice please?

Much appreciated

CBMID, May 26, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Integrated laptop camera is missing after installing microsoft teams desktop app - Similar Threads - Integrated laptop camera

2. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  3. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  4. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  6. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  7. Announcing the GitHub integration with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the GitHub integration with Microsoft Teams: [ATTACH] Developers use GitHub together with a number of other platforms, to communicate with each other on issues, pull requests, deployment statuses, and other updates. We want to integrate GitHub with other platforms to make it easier for developers and teams to...
  8. camera in microsoft teams

camera in microsoft teams: when I accept a conference call my camera is not available but if I sign in from an invite in my email it does. How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-in-microsoft-teams/aff9926d-8e99-4398-909a-424778329db9
  9. Teams Camera only use Integrated Device?

Teams Camera only use Integrated Device?: Hi My setup is with 2 screens via a docking station, the screens have built-in webcams, I keep my laptop lid closed as not required, but when I use Teams, to use the video the only option in Settings in Integrated, how can I go about getting it to use my monitors....
  10. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype for Business....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams cant find camera

2. video camera not working on MS Teams call

3. microsoft teams not showing integrated camera device