Windows 10: Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?

Discus and support Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post aims to assist you in deciding which type of graphics card to use. The difference between Dedicated and Integrated Graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?

WinClub, Jul 4, 2019

2. Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

I appreciate your help, but no matter what I try, the game still runs with the Intel video card (when I try to get best settings it's still on low). I attached a pic with the Intel overriding the settings.

Nothing to be done it seems.

Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need? [​IMG]

doriandiaconu, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Switchable graphics, Dedicated graphics

Thank you for following up. For better assistance on switchable graphics and dedicated graphics, we would suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your graphics card.

Jomari Arc, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?

Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

I got a Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 Laptop, with all the drivers up-to-date (including beta drivers).

http://support.lenovo.com/ro/en/prod...Product%20Info

The laptop features an Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 video card and a NVidia GeForce 840M.

The trick is that everytime I'm playing a game that is a bit older (not recognized by NVidia GeForce Experience, it runs with the Integrated Graphics card). And yes, I've tried to set to run globally with the dedicated card.

doriandiaconu, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?

1. Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need? - Similar Threads - Integrated Dedicated Graphics

2. How do I select nvidia graphics card instead of amd integrated graphics card

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I select nvidia graphics card instead of amd integrated graphics card: when i went to display settings to set 144hz refresh rate, it only let me choose from two options; 60hz, 40hz. My internal display was connected to my integrated amd graphics card instead of my dedicated gtx 1650, thus not allowing 144hz refresh rate on my monitor, how do i...
  3. Dedicated Graphics Card Memory problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated Graphics Card Memory problem: I have Intel HD 4000 graphic card and 8gb ram running with i5 processor and my total available graphic memory is 1792MB and my dedicated video memory is 0 MB and but shared system memory is 1792MB total graphic memory...
  4. Laptops with a dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptops with a dedicated graphics card: A friend of mine has just bought a laptop with Windows 10 and a dedicated graphics card. I am attaching a few screenshots below so that I can ask you a few questions.1. In PCs a dedicated graphics card is a totally separate piece of hardware, but what about laptops with a...
  5. Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?: Hi, hello, stupid question I know but I was wondering whether it is possible to make your integrated CPU graphics and GPU dedicated graphics to work together and maybe get extra performance? Is it possible or is it just stupid? submitted by /u/FatalYT [link] [comments]...
  6. should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming?: if i install dedicated graphics card would it help better than my integrated graphics card for gaming? is there a way to find out what available dedicated graphics cards could work with my pc and im always looking for confirmation on my integrated graphics cards to look for...
  7. Cannot use the dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use the dedicated graphics card: I have an AMD A8 Processor with integrated graphics and a dedicated 2 Gb Graphics card. My rendering and design soft wares need more Vram to run smoothly but currently only use 512MB of Vram. i cannot seem to use the dedicated graphics card in any way how do i enable the...
  8. Dedicated graphic card display improperly.

Dedicated graphic card display improperly.: I bought new PC and connect my graphic card (GTX 1060) to HDMI port of my monitor. I also connect VGA ports of monitor and motherboard. The problem is the graphic card cannot display desktop icons, applications...... The screenshot I took show 2 desktops: normal one of Intel...
  9. Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one: I got a Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 Laptop, with all the drivers up-to-date (including beta drivers). http://support.lenovo.com/ro/en/prod...Product%20Info The laptop features an Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 video card and a NVidia GeForce 840M. The trick is that...
  10. Which graphic card....

Which graphic card....: Which graphic card should i buy for best performance about gamess.......?? about 40-50 euro or lower... Thanks a lot...*Smile and gj*chuckle 102475