Windows 10: integrated web cam on Dell laptop

Discus and support integrated web cam on Dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Integrated web cam was hidden in Device Manager. Not working so followed instructions to uninstall. Device Manager search does not find it to add.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by angelikaaps, Apr 19, 2020.

1. integrated web cam on Dell laptop

Integrated web cam was hidden in Device Manager. Not working so followed instructions to uninstall. Device Manager search does not find it to add. Cannot find any clear help as to how to re-install - help please ?

:)

angelikaaps, Apr 19, 2020

2. Windows update KB4100403 has caused integral web cam to stop working Dell 24 all in one

Windows update KB4100403 has caused integral web cam to stop working Dell 24 all in one. If I uninstall the web cam starts to work again

CHRISWILLATTS, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Dell Inspiron One 2330 Web Cam showing black screen, no functionality

I've not used the web cam on my Dell All-in-One desktop for quite awhile but since I'm now working from home, I need the web cam to function. All I am seeing is a black screen and I've taken all the recommended steps to no avail. I believe this issue
    occurred after I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple years ago? Are there any suggestions on how to correct this issue?

Fitch Office PC, Apr 19, 2020
  4. integrated web cam on Dell laptop

Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

integrated web cam on Dell laptop

1. integrated web cam on Dell laptop - Similar Threads - integrated web cam

2. integrated web cam on laptop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    integrated web cam on laptop not working: Dear Microsoft community, I have a problem with my web cam of my Asus laptop. Recently it doesn't work anymore. When I open the win10 app Camera , the little green light on the side of the web cam turns on but the app doesn't show me the capture. Instead it shows me a black...
  3. work with a USB web cam instead the laptop integrated camera?

work with a USB web cam instead the laptop integrated camera?: work with a USB web cam instead the laptop integrated camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-with-a-usb-web-cam-instead-the-laptop/5e81b36f-f719-47a6-b14e-e47de577e4f4
  4. Web Cam

Web Cam: I need help to install my web cam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/4e9e4870-4d6a-4747-bfce-9d164f7d7be4
  5. web cam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web cam: bought an external web camera for my dell computer running Windows 10. The computer recognizes it but it will not work on web says An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Devices matching requirements were not found or were not accessible....
  6. Integrated web cam issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated web cam issue: Hello, I am not able to use camera from my laptop. When I starts the settings -> Camera, it just pop-up camera window but nothing happens. Please find attached dxdiag notepad text. Lenovo Ideapad. +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 1677360850686417433, type 5 Event Name:...
  7. Web cam not working

Web cam not working: When I Start - Camera A black camera screen appears but flashes between (it goes off too quickly to read the full error codes) "NoCameraaresareattached" - to "ActiveCmaeraUnplugged" I have checked for updated drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes no...
  8. web cam

web cam: I have a lenovo ideapad S340. How do I open the inbuilt camera. How can i access the camea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/ddbeb89b-29ba-4c32-8e39-7bddf2c6f0d3
  9. dell inspiron 5558 web cam driver

dell inspiron 5558 web cam driver: Hi Microsoft. My Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop web cam drivers have been wiped out after update to 1903. The reference in Device Manager has also disappeared as well. any help to fix this problem would be most helpful...
  10. Dell web cam for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell web cam for Windows 10: How do I activate my web cam my Dell Lap Top, Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-web-cam-for-windows-10/9e5dfeb9-5b5d-4b27-b997-bb8dd8823529