Windows 10: Integrated Webcam Issue

Discus and support Integrated Webcam Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, my laptop's integrated camera stopped working. I checked the device manager and found that the camera was now named Integrated_Webcam_HD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [Daniel]_284, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Integrated Webcam Issue

Recently, my laptop's integrated camera stopped working. I checked the device manager and found that the camera was now named Integrated_Webcam_HD and recognised as a USB Video device. When I try to use my camera now my screen shows black where it should be showing me what the camera sees and when I try to use the camera app it gives me the error code 0xA00F4292 <PhotoCaptureStartTimeout>.

:)

[Daniel]_284, Jan 31, 2022
  2. yousaf465 Win User

Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.

It is working now.

Integrated Webcam Issue [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

What is device migration?

yousaf465, Jan 31, 2022
  3. My integrated webcam is not connected and requires further installation

Hi Jack,

To resolve your issue regarding your webcam, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Device, and start the troubleshooter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 31, 2022
  4. Flerovium Win User

Integrated Webcam Issue

Integrated webcam suddenly pixelated

Hello,

Recently I've been struggling using my integrated webcam on my Windows 10 laptop.

When booting up the laptop, the camera works as normal. However, if the camera is active as I tilt the laptop screen forwards or backwards, it becomes disabled for a second with error message <ActiveCameraUnplugged>. When the camera turns on again, it's
    highly pixelated and will not return to normal until I reboot.

Since this is fixed when rebooting, I suspect this is a software issue, but I haven't been able to fix it.

Device information

• Dell XPS 13 9370 laptop
    • Integrated webcam: Realtek DMFT - RGB

I have already tried the following

• Uninstall the integrated webcam driver (from device manager) and restart the machine
    • Ensuring Windows is updated
    • Ensuring Dell update is updated

Any help is appreciated!

Flerovium, Jan 31, 2022
Thema:

Integrated Webcam Issue

1. Integrated Webcam Issue - Similar Threads - Integrated Webcam Issue

2. integrated webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  3. integrated webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  4. Integrated Webcam Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated Webcam Issue: Recently, my laptop's integrated camera stopped working. I checked the device manager and found that the camera was now named Integrated_Webcam_HD and recognised as a USB Video device. When I try to use my camera now my screen shows black where it should be showing me what...
  5. Integrated Webcam Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Webcam Issue: Recently, my laptop's integrated camera stopped working. I checked the device manager and found that the camera was now named Integrated_Webcam_HD and recognised as a USB Video device. When I try to use my camera now my screen shows black where it should be showing me what...
  6. System integrated webcam

System integrated webcam: i have a ASUS TUF F17 laptop, my camera was not working properly, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, after I uninstalled and scanned for hardware changes, the driver didn't get install again, I tried restarting but it didn't help, I tried some third party websites to...
  7. Integrated webcam

Integrated webcam: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 500 series 2 in 1 and am no computer geek. I have a recurring integrated camera issue where I manage to fix it but then a day or two later it reoccurs. It starts with code 0xA00F4244 showing on the camera app with either the camera not showing in...
  8. Integrated Webcam not working

Integrated Webcam not working: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> 0x80070018 Dell Inspiron 7386 2-in-1 OS - Windows 10 No physical hardware damage on camera Windows update done Device Manager - Camera name shows "USB Boot" Webcam Drivers updated, uninstalled, reinstalled Dell supported all device...
  9. integrated webcam

integrated webcam: I have an HP 15 ac 103na laptop. When I try to open camera or virtual webcam I am told it cannot We can't find hour camera. Have tried for three days now everything correct re apps. Any help appreciated....
  10. Integrated webcam not working

Integrated webcam not working: Hi, Up until 2 weeks ago, the Webcam worked, all of a sudden, it is not I have followed all steps on the prior blogs, including uninstalling the drivers in Device Manager, with no luck Error message is as below [ATTACH] I would appreciate any assistance...