Windows 10: Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it

Discus and support Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried every solution I could come across online, but my webcam light won't even turn on now, windows just keeps showing me the "Camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adit Wani1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it

I have tried every solution I could come across online, but my webcam light won't even turn on now, windows just keeps showing me the "Camera On"/"Camera Off" messages.My device - Acer Predator Helios 300OS - Windows 10 64-bit

:)

Adit Wani1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Flerovium Win User

Integrated webcam suddenly pixelated

Hello,

Recently I've been struggling using my integrated webcam on my Windows 10 laptop.

When booting up the laptop, the camera works as normal. However, if the camera is active as I tilt the laptop screen forwards or backwards, it becomes disabled for a second with error message <ActiveCameraUnplugged>. When the camera turns on again, it's
    highly pixelated and will not return to normal until I reboot.

Since this is fixed when rebooting, I suspect this is a software issue, but I haven't been able to fix it.

Device information

• Dell XPS 13 9370 laptop
    • Integrated webcam: Realtek DMFT - RGB

I have already tried the following

• Uninstall the integrated webcam driver (from device manager) and restart the machine
    • Ensuring Windows is updated
    • Ensuring Dell update is updated

Any help is appreciated!

Flerovium, Jun 4, 2023
  3. yousaf465 Win User
    Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.

It is working now.

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it 372101t-dell-xps-7590-integrated-webcam-not-working-windows-whatsapp-image-2021-05-19-2.04.46-am.jpg

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it 443d1621372115t-dell-xps-7590-integrated-webcam-not-working-windows-screenshot-2021-05-19-020757.png

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it 445d1621372218t-dell-xps-7590-integrated-webcam-not-working-windows-screenshot-2021-05-19-021003.png

- - - Updated - - -

What is device migration?

yousaf465, Jun 4, 2023
  4. RockArnie Win User

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it

HP Integrated webcam not detected and unknown UBS device - Windows 10

Thanks, I have tried the troubleshoot options on internet but no success including suggested above multiple time.
    I re-ran above steps again and here is the updated log and pics
    Attachment 304271Attachment 304272

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it 304273d1604167064t-hp-integrated-webcam-not-detected-unknown-ubs-device-windows-10-a-img-1.png

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it 304274d1604167064t-hp-integrated-webcam-not-detected-unknown-ubs-device-windows-10-a-img-2.png

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it 304275d1604167064t-hp-integrated-webcam-not-detected-unknown-ubs-device-windows-10-a-img-3.png

Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&1c80a72c&0&9 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: usb.inf
    Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
    Service:
    Lower Filters:
    Upper Filters:
    Problem: 0x2B
    Problem Status: 0x0

RockArnie, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it

1. Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it - Similar Threads - Integrated webcam keeps

2. Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it: I have tried every solution I could come across online, but my webcam light won't even turn on now, windows just keeps showing me the "Camera On"/"Camera Off" messages.My device - Acer Predator Helios 300OS - Windows 10 64-bit...
  3. Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated webcam keeps turning on and off whenever any app tries to use it: I have tried every solution I could come across online, but my webcam light won't even turn on now, windows just keeps showing me the "Camera On"/"Camera Off" messages.My device - Acer Predator Helios 300OS - Windows 10 64-bit...
  4. Integrated Webcam turns off when it's too dark.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated Webcam turns off when it's too dark.: I recently got a new windows 11 laptop with a coverable webcam, I usually have overnight sleepover calls with friends, although the webcam seems to stop working when it gets quite dark. It shows the icon signifying that the webcam is covered when it just got a bit darker, but...
  5. Integrated Webcam turns off when it's too dark.

Integrated Webcam turns off when it's too dark.: I recently got a new windows 11 laptop with a coverable webcam, I usually have overnight sleepover calls with friends, although the webcam seems to stop working when it gets quite dark. It shows the icon signifying that the webcam is covered when it just got a bit darker, but...
  6. Webcam camera keeps turning on and off

Webcam camera keeps turning on and off: So everytime I try use my camera it either freezes and doesn't turn on, Doesn't load or Starts camera then freezes it and unfreezes it and repeats.I've tried uninstalling camera thru device manager and restarting pc, checking for updates ect, Nothing works, Please help....
  7. webcam keeps turning on and off again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    webcam keeps turning on and off again: its showing the error as Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 12-09-2020 19:42:12 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-2V5MVF0...
  8. Webcam keeps turning off but only when using MS Teams

Webcam keeps turning off but only when using MS Teams: Hello all, Like a lot of people working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic I am using virtual meetings a lot and as a part of that I rely on my webcam to assist with these virtual meetings. My webcam seems to work flawless with all conference applications like Zoom and...
  9. Webcam keeps turning off and on again

Webcam keeps turning off and on again: Hi, I have the same problem as reported in this question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-camera-keeps-turning-on-and-off/3c310410-88ef-4868-a2a7-2de3c1834da7?rtAction=1575454959647&tm=1575455155372 . It does not seem to have been resolved. My...
  10. Webcam camera keeps turning on and off

Webcam camera keeps turning on and off: So just recently i wantned to use my camera for skype to call and found out how my camera keeps turning on and off. So i tried if its just skype's problem or the camera it self and turned out the camera appp on windows 10 also does the same. What i meant by turning on and off...