Windows 10: Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC

Discus and support Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC Drivers are fine, Camera App is installed and enabled, I reset the Camera App and re-started the PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mdlucero122, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC

Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC

Drivers are fine, Camera App is installed and enabled, I reset the Camera App and re-started the PC, when I go to Microsoft store and try to install camera app it says that the app is already installed but then when I go to a website that needs to access my webcam it tells me that it can't find my camera.

:)

Mdlucero122, Aug 18, 2019

2. Webcam not being detected

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop which is running Windows 10.

Starting a few days ago, the built-in webcam that comes with the laptop stopped working completely. Programs like Skype, TestWebCam, and others fail to detect the webcam.

Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC DY6aP.png

I have tried all the steps from Dell's official troubleshooting guide:

1. Updating drivers for the Integrated Webcam in Device Manager gave the
      message "The best drivers for your device are already installed."
    2. Uninstalling the drivers for the Integrated Webcam.
    3. Updating to the latest BIOS A12 had no effect.
    4. Updating to the latest Chipset 16.400.3601 also had no effect.
    5. Dell's PC Diagnostics more than 1 hour scan didn't find any webcam related issues.
    6. Access to the camera is enabled in Windows 10's privacy settings.

Nathan Avery, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Integrated webcam listed as hidden device in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop running Windows 10. A few days ago, the built-in webcam stopped working completely. Programs like Skype, OBS, and TestWebCam all fail to detect it.

Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC 7qmHc.png

At first, the camera appeared to be missing from Device Manager. However, after selecting View → Show hidden devices, I found my Integrated Webcam listed under Imaging Devices.

Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC 9GAW2.png

I have tried all the steps from Dell's official troubleshooting guide:

Steven M. Vascellaro, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC

Integrated Webcam not detected after free Windows 10 installation from Windows 7

After upgrading Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000 from Windows 7 to free Windows 10 the integrated webcam is no longer detected or listed as imaging device in the device manager.

Attempted following:

* Scan hardware for new devices

* Windows troubleshooter

* Driver scan/updates from Dell website

* Updated BIOS

* RegEdit trick posted on CNET

This registry hack may fix your broken Windows 10 Anniversary Update webcam

Too late to roll back to Windows 7 and would prefer not to. Please advise. Thanks.

cab drivers, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC

1. Integrated webcam not being detected Dell PC - Similar Threads - Integrated webcam being

2. Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera: Hello, Before hand my camera driver was name as "Integrated webcam" and it worked perfrectly fine but Windows installed a driver named "SunPlus IT PC Camera" and now it don't work at all. Whenever I turn on camera it just turn on the LED beside the camera but there is no...
  3. Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera: Hello, Before hand my camera driver was name as "Integrated webcam" and it worked perfrectly fine but Windows installed a driver named "SunPlus IT PC Camera" and now it don't work at all. Whenever I turn on camera it just turn on the LED beside the camera but there is no...
  4. integrated webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  5. integrated webcam

integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  6. Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.: I can't get the webcam to work On XPS 7590 under windows. It doesn't show up in device manager nor in any webcam software/skype, but it is working perfectly fine in Ubuntu live USB. It can't be a hardware issue. My windows version is 20H2 (Build 19042.985). Any help in this...
  7. PC not detecting a webcam

PC not detecting a webcam: The webcam in question is the "Hama spy protect HD" which I need for Zoom. The PC doesn't even recognise when the camera is plugged in but it does get power because the light on it shines. I've tried some of the more common solutions but none of them work, I also tried the...
  8. Integrated webcam

Integrated webcam: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 500 series 2 in 1 and am no computer geek. I have a recurring integrated camera issue where I manage to fix it but then a day or two later it reoccurs. It starts with code 0xA00F4244 showing on the camera app with either the camera not showing in...
  9. integrated webcam

integrated webcam: I have an HP 15 ac 103na laptop. When I try to open camera or virtual webcam I am told it cannot We can't find hour camera. Have tried for three days now everything correct re apps. Any help appreciated....
  10. My DELL integrated webcam is not working in windows 10

My DELL integrated webcam is not working in windows 10: Hi, I checked all online process to fix my webcam issue, however none of them seem to worked! First of all, there is no webcam entry in my laptop device manager! When I try to open default Microsoft 'Camera' app, it throws an error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webcam not detected windows 10

2. integrated webcam not detected device manager dell 7390

3. turning on intgrated webcam win 10

4. integrated webcam not detected even with drivers