Windows 10: Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop

Discus and support Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. My laptop webcam has stopped working and i have tried a bunch of different things to fix it. I am currently running windows 10 64 bit. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoganBerlinsky, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop

Hello. My laptop webcam has stopped working and i have tried a bunch of different things to fix it. I am currently running windows 10 64 bit. I cannot locate a camera driver on the ASUS website. Updating the driver through windows has not worked. Resetting the camera has not worked. Rolling back the driver has not worked. Deleting the device has not worked. I would absolutely love some suggestions as to something that could help that i have not yet tried! Please help!

:)

LoganBerlinsky, Mar 19, 2020

2. integrated webcam needs to be reconnected to laptop?????

Hi,

Follow the steps below to troubleshoot webcam.

• Press Windows Key +R, type
      Control Panel
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 19, 2020
  3. integrated webcam needs to be reconnected to laptop?????

Lenovo T420 laptop, currently running windows 10 home 1607, refurbished and previously running windows 7.

Windows cannot find integrated webcam, I have updated the drivers etc and the message is: all drivers updated but reconnect the webcam to the pc??? how do I do this when it is integrated. Can anybody help please, Many thanks. Aroma

Cannotfixit, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop

My integrated webcam is not connected and requires further installation

Hi Jack,

To resolve your issue regarding your webcam, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Device, and start the troubleshooter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop

1. Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop - Similar Threads - Integrated webcam functioning

2. Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop: Please help me. I have a lenovo thinkpad gen 1 laptop. My webcam stopped working and i tried to uninstall the driver from the device manager, however, i seem to have completely deleted the integrated camera and it now shows no connected camera on my device....
  3. Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop: Please help me. I have a lenovo thinkpad gen 1 laptop. My webcam stopped working and i tried to uninstall the driver from the device manager, however, i seem to have completely deleted the integrated camera and it now shows no connected camera on my device....
  4. integrated webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  5. integrated webcam

integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  6. Integrated webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated webcam: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 500 series 2 in 1 and am no computer geek. I have a recurring integrated camera issue where I manage to fix it but then a day or two later it reoccurs. It starts with code 0xA00F4244 showing on the camera app with either the camera not showing in...
  7. integrated webcam

integrated webcam: I have an HP 15 ac 103na laptop. When I try to open camera or virtual webcam I am told it cannot We can't find hour camera. Have tried for three days now everything correct re apps. Any help appreciated....
  8. webcam on Asus laptop

webcam on Asus laptop: Ny webcam only shows a camera icon with a line through it, no picture or video. I have all access turned on. Why no picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-on-asus-laptop/eb13e78d-d1b6-432a-9299-d84419829de2
  9. Webcam for Asus laptop

Webcam for Asus laptop: Hi, I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I have been trying to get my webcam to work without success. When I go to start and right-click on Device Manager , there is not a Camera nor Other. There is Imaging Devices but it only shows my printer. I even contact Asus...
  10. ASUS Laptop webcam will not work

ASUS Laptop webcam will not work: Hi all, I have an ASUS Vivobook laptop running Windows 10 OS Build 18363 752. It has a webcam built-in, but whenever I try to use it with any app I get this image below. I have enabled privacy for all apps including Camera in the Privacy settings on Windows. I have updated...