Windows 10: Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11

Discus and support Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Integrated webcam has very poor image quality windows 11What can I do in order to solve the resolution issue?I try upgrade official drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OnlyRichardQ, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11

Hi,Integrated webcam has very poor image quality windows 11What can I do in order to solve the resolution issue?I try upgrade official drivers from lenovoSomebaody can help please?Regards!take a look when I change resolution higher or lower is always the same quality

:)

OnlyRichardQ, Dec 7, 2021

2. Integrated webcam poor image quality after win 10 install

I have a dell inspiron 15 that came with win7. I installed the free upgrade of win 10, and finally got all the issues worked out, except the poor image quality of the integrated webcam after the upgrade. It is like a video from the sixties. Is there a
    fix for this? I use this machine for a lot of teleconferencing, and to say it is annoying, would be a huge understatement.

LGeneGarner, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Integrated webcam poor image quality after win 10 install

I face the same issue with recent Win10 update. The problem is that there is no separate driver for integrated WebCam (I have ASUS N550JV notebook and it uses Microsoft UVC 2.0 driver for integrated webcam).

Since hardware was not changed, was not disconnected, the only issue is with the driver.

BTW, immediately after upgrade I had problem that camera was not recognized by system at all. Now I fixed this using some magic (dozens of uninstall device -> scan for hardware changes -> reboot).

Before update I had "USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam" in device list.

With HardwareID: USB\VID_13D3&PID_5188&REV_0814&MI_00

Now this device is disabled

After update I have "USB Camera" device with totally different HardwareID: USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5821&REV_0106&MI_00

And the video quality is now awful (before update it was not perfect but totally Ok for video calls and chats). You can see sample of current image quality below.

Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11 [​IMG]

_rEvolution_, Dec 7, 2021
  4. JimWynne Win User

Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11

Integrated webcam poor image quality after win 10 install

The problem seems to be that during the upgrade to Windows 10, the installer looked for a driver and couldn't find one (a dedicated driver) and substituted what it saw as the next best thing. Your problem is really with Asus here. They're responsible for
    providing compatible drivers. You might want to try a web search using the hardware ID, which could lead you to some form of driver that's more compatible.

JimWynne, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11

1. Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11 - Similar Threads - Integrated webcam poor

2. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  3. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  4. Poor Audio Recording Quality on Windows 11

Poor Audio Recording Quality on Windows 11: I'm currently experiencing issues with poor audio recording quality when using my brand new USB mic on my Acer Aspire 5 laptop. Here is what it sounds like when I try to record using this mic: https://youtu.be/6B6FoZxr7sA The issue isn't with the USB mic, because I tested it...
  5. Windows 11 display with poor quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 display with poor quality: Hi experts, After updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11 then I've missed display quality, snd it is occurring only for Windows 11. Perhaps it is missing some configuration, please have a look at my computer specs: Display settings:Display with poor quality:Thanks in...
  6. Windows 11 display with poor quality

Windows 11 display with poor quality: Hi experts, After updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11 then I've missed display quality, snd it is occurring only for Windows 11. Perhaps it is missing some configuration, please have a look at my computer specs: Display settings:Display with poor quality:Thanks in...
  7. Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11

Integrated webcam poor image quality windows 11: Hi,Integrated webcam has very poor image quality windows 11What can I do in order to solve the resolution issue?I try upgrade official drivers from lenovoSomebaody can help please?Regards!take a look when I change resolution higher or lower is always the same quality...
  8. Integrated Webcam light comes on BUT NO image

Integrated Webcam light comes on BUT NO image: I have win10 64 bit uptodate on my 10 yr old lenovo B570 laptop which has an integrated webcam In March 2020 i was able to use the camera during a Skype meeting. However when i tried to join a Teams session, the light came on intermittently but whilst I could see the...
  9. poor quality

poor quality: the other day I recorded videos and the quality was great. then I went to yesterday and suddenly the quality is terrible on my laptop but when I export the video it is good quality. I am having this issue both in the camera app and also the zoom app. when I called dell the...
  10. Webcam image quality Lenovo 80r9

Webcam image quality Lenovo 80r9: Hi. I have a Lenovo 80r9. My webcam image quality is not satisfactory. What suggestions do you all have to improve the quality? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/webcam-image-quality-lenovo-80r9/890e9aa2-eaeb-4d19-abfc-3eb346da1159