Windows 10: Integrated Webcam turns into PC Camera

Discus and support Integrated Webcam turns into PC Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, my problem is that during an online class my camera was working fine and the teachers could see me but suddenly my camera turned off without me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YamiAtem, Jun 8, 2021.

1. YamiAtem Win User

Integrated Webcam turns into PC Camera

So, my problem is that during an online class my camera was working fine and the teachers could see me but suddenly my camera turned off without me doing anything, so I turn my camera on again and it turns off again and this keeps happening for a couple of minutes until when I try to turn my camera on again it turns on but now instead of showing the camera output it shows just a black screen and this was not just happening on zoom when I opened my camera app after class it did the same thing nothing but darkness. When I checked the drivers in Device Manager I saw that my webcam turned from Int

:)

YamiAtem, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Flerovium Win User

Integrated webcam suddenly pixelated

Hello,

Recently I've been struggling using my integrated webcam on my Windows 10 laptop.

When booting up the laptop, the camera works as normal. However, if the camera is active as I tilt the laptop screen forwards or backwards, it becomes disabled for a second with error message <ActiveCameraUnplugged>. When the camera turns on again, it's
    highly pixelated and will not return to normal until I reboot.

Since this is fixed when rebooting, I suspect this is a software issue, but I haven't been able to fix it.

Device information

• Dell XPS 13 9370 laptop
    • Integrated webcam: Realtek DMFT - RGB

I have already tried the following

• Uninstall the integrated webcam driver (from device manager) and restart the machine
    • Ensuring Windows is updated
    • Ensuring Dell update is updated

Any help is appreciated!

Flerovium, Jun 8, 2021
  3. PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working

Has anyone come up with solution as to why PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam is not working and comes up with the following message in events log.

Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5606&MI_00\7&1ff5eae7&0&0000 requires further installation.

I have tried update drivers, uninstall and install WebCam driver and windows 10 update but still Web Camera is not working.

Any suggestions on how to get the Web Camera up and running would be much appreciated

Thank you.

Steven

StevenJCg2, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Integrated Webcam turns into PC Camera

Integrated webcam not working

Hello,

0xA00F4244 error code may be caused by an antivirus software that's blocking the camera or it could be an outdated webcam driver. Follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1: Disable antivirus.

In your antivirus app, look for settings related to blocking access or permission to use your webcam. For help, visit your antivirus software company’s website.

Method 2: Check for an outdated webcam driver.

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and then select
      Device Manager from the search results.
    • Find your webcam under Imaging devices or Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the name of your webcam, and then select
      Properties
    • Select the Driver tab, select the Driver Details button, and look for a file name that includes
      stream.sys. If it’s there, your webcam was designed before Windows 7 and you'll have to replace it with a newer webcam.
    • If you don't find a file name that includes stream.sys, try rolling back your webcam driver.

Method 3: Roll back your webcam driver.

• In Device Manager, press and hold (or right-click) your webcam, and then select
      Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver, and then choose
      Yes. (Note that some drivers don’t provide a rollback option.)
    • After the rollback is complete, restart your PC, and then try opening the Camera app again.
    • If rolling back didn’t work or isn’t available, uninstall your webcam driver and scan for hardware changes.

Method 4: Uninstall your webcam driver and scan for hardware changes.

• In Device Manager, press and hold (or right-click) your webcam, and then select
      Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab, select Uninstall >
      Delete the driver software for this device
      , and then select OK.
    • In Device Manager, on the Action menu, select
      Scan for hardware changes. Wait for it to scan and reinstall updated drivers, restart your PC, and then try opening the Camera app again.
    • If your webcam still doesn’t work, try looking for help on the webcam manufacturer’s website.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Integrated Webcam turns into PC Camera

1. Integrated Webcam turns into PC Camera - Similar Threads - Integrated Webcam turns

2. Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera: Hello, Before hand my camera driver was name as "Integrated webcam" and it worked perfrectly fine but Windows installed a driver named "SunPlus IT PC Camera" and now it don't work at all. Whenever I turn on camera it just turn on the LED beside the camera but there is no...
  3. Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Integrated webcam driver changed to SunPlus IT PC Camera: Hello, Before hand my camera driver was name as "Integrated webcam" and it worked perfrectly fine but Windows installed a driver named "SunPlus IT PC Camera" and now it don't work at all. Whenever I turn on camera it just turn on the LED beside the camera but there is no...
  4. Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working: Hello everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with Windows 10. In the last month, the integrated camera has stopped working well. I had problems for the first time during a call on Zoom: after a few minutes of calling, my video started "flashing" until it went black. Checking...
  5. Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working: Hello everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with Windows 10. In the last month, the integrated camera has stopped working well. I had problems for the first time during a call on Zoom: after a few minutes of calling, my video started "flashing" until it went black. Checking...
  6. Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. integrated camera turns on then off

integrated camera turns on then off: on my lenovo laptop t450 My camera has stopped working. I've checked the privacy settings - turned them on and off again - to allow it to be used in any setting. It's not working on facebook video, zoom or even when I do a check of my camera. I've uninstalled a driver and...
  8. Integrated camera/webcam

Integrated camera/webcam: Lenovo Yoga 510 Idea Pad error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> - lens is clearly visible on machine - can I get drivers to activate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camerawebcam/bb52326b-a8b5-443c-8940-0bcfeed02f4c
  9. PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working

PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working: Has anyone come up with solution as to why PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam is not working and comes up with the following message in events log. Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5606&MI_00\7&1ff5eae7&0&0000 requires further installation. I have tried update drivers,...
  10. Disable Integrated Camera or Webcam in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disable Integrated Camera or Webcam in Windows: How to: Disable Integrated Camera or Webcam in Windows How to Disable Integrated Camera or Webcam in Windows In Windows 10, having a camera as part of your device or system lets you make Skype video calls, take pictures, etc. Many apps and services request and use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com