Windows 10: Integrated Youtube player on the desktop

Discus and support Integrated Youtube player on the desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys On windows 7 i used to have a widget that was a youtube player, and it was integrated on the desktop with no borders and i could have it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nankura, Jan 19, 2018.

1. nankura Win User

Integrated Youtube player on the desktop

Hey guys

On windows 7 i used to have a widget that was a youtube player, and it was integrated on the desktop with no borders and i could have it in the same spot even when gaming, it would stay above other windows.

It was amazing

Im wondering if windows 10 has something similar

:)

nankura, Jan 19, 2018

2. bonjour

Video hub integration is ticked but even I play my downloaded video it is played only in YouTube media player not on my player

jayaraj jay, Jan 19, 2018
  3. akaukora Win User
    5800 and flash

It seems the flash lite player is in fact installed. Flash movies, that I transfer to the phone open in the flash player. Videos on Youtube mobile open in the RealPlayer application. However, videos integrated to websites, such as the full version of YouTube
    have not been working.

akaukora, Jan 19, 2018
  4. Integrated Youtube player on the desktop

Hi and Welcome to TenForums!

You want something like a Picture-in-Picture viewer?

Do you recall the name of the original Windows 7 widget?

Masterchiefxx17, Jan 20, 2018
  5. RickC Win User
    Possibly the Youtube Viewer gadget. Gadgets were not continued into Windows 8 because the underlying methodology was inherently insecure. MS provided a tool at the time to remove the gadgets from Windows 7.

I'm aware that some 3rd-party sites claim to be able to help you get the gadgets back in Win 10 but who really wants to resurrect a gaping security hole?

RickC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Integrated Youtube player on the desktop

1. Integrated Youtube player on the desktop - Similar Threads - Integrated Youtube player

2. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  3. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  4. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. On video players Youtube my colours have shifted to the right,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On video players Youtube my colours have shifted to the right,: my model is a Nitro AN515-57 and i cant fix it even when listening to whats online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-video-players-youtube-my-colours-have-shifted/b7181fbe-4145-4d38-a03f-cb6222725020
  6. Visible Calendar on Desktop (that integrates with Google)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visible Calendar on Desktop (that integrates with Google): EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 OS build19042.1055 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHz Installed RAM32.0 GB System type64-bit operating system, x64-based processor -----------------------------...
  7. allow YouTube player but not website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    allow YouTube player but not website: how do I disable the YouTube website using family safety, while still allowing the YouTube player to work and play videos in google drive and other allowed websites?...
  8. Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!: Hey guys, I suddenly find myself having the most bizarre issue I've ever had, and I think it started right after I had a serious crash using the VLC Media Player, which I then uninstalled. I can't be sure that it is related to this though but whats happening is that I can't...
  9. edge wont load youtube videos in html5 player wtf?

in Browsers and Email
    edge wont load youtube videos in html5 player wtf?: edge nor ie dont want to load youtube videos in html5 if u disable flash in settings videos dont work what bullshit is that and flash stuttering like crazy .. chrome works fine..i really wanted to go on edge but just flash player is no go for me sorry and it stutters like a...
  10. No audio when using Windows Media Player or Youtube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio when using Windows Media Player or Youtube: After installing Windows 10 (Build 9926), all audio seemed to be working perfectly. I was listening to music thru windows media player and watching videos on youtube. After the latest driver update from NVidia (GT 630), I no longer have any audio while using media player or...