Windows 10: Intel 10900kf PC hasn't worked been able to display graphics since instaling Intel Rapid...

Discus and support Intel 10900kf PC hasn't worked been able to display graphics since instaling Intel Rapid... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I finished building the PC, everything was going great, and then I went to install the correct drivers for my motherboard, the Z490-A Pro. I saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wabl Savage, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Intel 10900kf PC hasn't worked been able to display graphics since instaling Intel Rapid...

Hi, I finished building the PC, everything was going great, and then I went to install the correct drivers for my motherboard, the Z490-A Pro. I saw the Intel Rapid Storage Technology was one of the 6 drivers recommended, so I went with it. It went to restart my computer, and then boom, black screen. I waited for around 30 minutes, then looked up how long it takes to install, and a lot of people were saying it only takes a couple of minutes, so I turned off my PC. Ever since then it's had the same problem, it turns on, the case and CPU fans will spin, but it just stays at a black screen because something isn't allowing my graphics card to display. I have no access to my BIOS because the screen is black and my CPU doesn't have integrated graphics.

Weird things about this:

1. My 1080ti graphics card I originally had in it when undergoing the driver installation fan's no longer start up on boot, they flicker on for half a second then turn off. The GPU works, I've tested it on my brothers PC, but the fans used to start up on boot of the computer, while now they startup for a half a second and then turn off. On his computer I can turn the fans on with MSI afterburner and they spin perfectly.

2. When I click the power button on my PC it goes on for a half a second, then turns off, then turns right back on and stays on. For the half a second it's on in the beginning, my GPU fans start spinning, and then when my computers turns off and comes back on for the 2nd time, they stop spinning.

3. The mouse and keyboard that were plugged in during driver installation won't power on at all with my PC. I tested them on my brothers PC and they both work fine. Other keyboard and mouses power on when they plug into my PC, but mine still don't.

Things I've tried:

1. Booting windows 10 off of a USB
    2. Wiping SSD

3. Plugging in different graphics cards

My next step will be taking everything out of the motherboard, RAM included, but in order to do that I'm gonna have to take off my CPU cooler that's blocking me from pulling the RAM out, and it will take some time. Any advice on what to do will help. Thank you!

:)

wabl Savage, Jun 28, 2020

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics Display Driver Windows 10

Hi Harpinder;

First, I want to thank you for replying and offering a possible solution to this problem. It is appreciated.

Second, don't assume that I didn't follow instructions or that I don't use web search (google/bing). I do. I use it heavily.

Third, the solution and instructions given did NOT work for me. No matter what I did - including extracting the Intel drivers and pointing the update drivers action to the extracted folder - I could not get the update to install. It always gave me the
    "you have the latest drivers" response. However, you did prompt me to think about another process I might try...

Forth, what did work for me is this...

• Download the Intel HD5000 drivers from this location. It is OK just to download the exe. But do NOT run the installer... just save it: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]
    • Open Device Manager
    • Open properties for Display Adapters > Intel HD Graphics 5000
    • Click Driver tab and then Uninstall button.
    • In the uninstall confirmation box, click the checkbox to "Delete the driver software for this device"
    • Click OK to proceed with the delete. The system will need to restart, and when it does it will come up with the Microsoft Basic Display driver listed in the Device Manager > Display Adapters.
    • Do NOT run scan for new hardware.
    • Run the Intel HD5000 driver installer that was downloaded in step #1.

Those are the steps that worked for me. It would be great to hear feedback on the steps that worked for others.

Norm Sash-ns, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Intel 10900kf PC hasn't worked been able to display graphics since instaling Intel Rapid...

Intel HD Graphics Driver

Message says your display driver has crashed, but has recovered ( it hasn't). Below the message it says, Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 8(R).

Happens when playing Microsoft Pyramid Solitaire.

Any suggestions.

Jim1942lecanto, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Intel 10900kf PC hasn't worked been able to display graphics since instaling Intel Rapid...

1. Intel 10900kf PC hasn't worked been able to display graphics since instaling Intel Rapid... - Similar Threads - Intel 10900kf hasn't

2. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  3. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  4. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel Graphics Installation Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Graphics Installation Error: Hello! I have this problem for a long time and now I reinstalled my Windows 10 and I need my Intel Graphics Driver, but when I try to run the setup it says "This computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements for installing this software". I am running on a gtx 1060 6gb...
  6. intel graphics doesnt work on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel graphics doesnt work on my PC: intel graphics doesnt work on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-doesnt-work-on-my-pc/0272164c-73dd-43a6-a1e4-60f1642c2eb0
  7. Intel HD Graphics Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics Not Working: Hello All, I Turned On My Laptop This Morning And It Changed Screen Resolutions So I Tried To Change It Back To 1366x768 But The Box Where You Change The Resolution Was Locked. So Then I Went To Device Manager And Went On My Graphics Driver Properties And It Showed Errors....
  8. Intel Control Center, Intel Graphic, Intel.......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Control Center, Intel Graphic, Intel.......: Dont know how intel control center got into my computer 06/07/18. Can uninstall it??? Or there is a reason why intel with the little R is in my computer? Thanks....
  9. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install: I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest...
  10. Could Not Manually Install Intel Display Intel HD Graphics 630?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Could Not Manually Install Intel Display Intel HD Graphics 630?: Could Not Manually Install (Error Message) Intel Display Driver (Go to Lenovo?) Intel HD Graphics 630 So I went to Intel's website to look for the latest display driver for Thinkpad p51 Intel Graphics 630 and landed here:...