Windows 10: Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working

Discus and support Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from Windows 7 -> 10. I had a 2 monitor setup, one connected to Intel 4600 through HDMI, one through DVI on my NVIDIA.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kobold Taskmaster, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 -> 10.

I had a 2 monitor setup, one connected to Intel 4600 through HDMI, one through DVI on my NVIDIA.

Everything seemed to work, my NVIDIA works fine, except my other monitor was off.

So I've been scouring the forums and trying various methods, nothing seems to work. All I get is "No Signal" on the monitor.

- Tried various drivers from older 2015 ones to the most recent one published 1/10/2020.

- I uninstalled all drivers including NVIDIA then reinstalled.

- Disabled Intel in Device Manager, then reenabled.

- Clicked the Detect Monitors Button in Displays.

- Windows + P forced it to cast to duplicate or extend creates a buggy non-existant 1024x768 monitor.

- In NVIDIA Panel Ticked the Rigorous detect monitor box then restarted.

- Tested my HDMI Cable against another computer, tested the monitor against another computer. Works.

- Tested another Monitor against the HDMI port on computer.

- Tested various combinations of the two monitors unplugged at startup.

This is all fairly frustrating because everything almost works and I don't think it's related to the upgrade itself but just something about Windows 10.

For example, I noticed if I don't have a monitor plugged in at start, it just never turns on at all afterwards found this out testing the last bullet point.

About to just give up on Win 10, downloading Ubuntu currently, sigh...

:)

Kobold Taskmaster, Jan 15, 2020

2. Intel HD Graphics 4600 in Lenovo T 4540p

Hi Hugo,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Have you installed all the pending updates on your system?

• Have you made any changes on your system, prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the Microsoft account or a local account?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the system and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

This issue could occur due to outdated or corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device drivers on your system.

Let’s try to refer to the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa replied on June 2, 2015, to fix your issue.
    Intel graphic card driver is not compatible for Windows 10

Let’s try to uninstall, download and reinstall the latest display drivers from the manufacture’s website:

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t540p?beta=false
    and check, if it works.

Also, try to contact the technical support team of Intel® HD Graphics 4600, for further assistance and check, if it helps.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-4th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics 4600 in Lenovo T 4540p

Hello, i'm getting VGA problems on my Lenovo T540p Core i7 using win 10.

graphic card is Intel HD Graphics 4600.

Someone with the same problem?

thanks,

Hugo

HugoAlmeida_2016, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working

Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver on Windows 10 Home Crashes 3D software programs

Hi,

I suggest you to download Windows 8.1 compatible Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers from the following link:

Search downloads

Once you successfully download Windows 8.1 compatible Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers, I suggest you to try to install them in compatibility mode and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further help regarding this issue.

Yaqub K, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working

1. Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working - Similar Threads - Intel 4600 Graphics

2. Generic Non-PNP In Intel HD Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Non-PNP In Intel HD Graphics 4600: I have a frontech monitor, and my pc has intel hd graphics 4600. I cannot change the brightness since the monitor is non-pnp in device manager. What should I do to fix this issue?...
  3. Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600: So, I've had this problem for some while now. I waited a couple of months to get it fixed because money was a lackin' but I took it into the computer shop to get it fixed and their only suggestion was to disable the graphic card...hoooowever, when it went wrong (I'm a...
  4. Code 31 with my intel HD graphics 4600?

Code 31 with my intel HD graphics 4600?: Hello, intel graphics HD 4600 fails to load startup(drivers cannot be loaded into the device). I have tried restarting, updating the drivers and troubleshooting(troubleshooting couldn't help me and it couldn't identify the problem). I even got my original device drivers from...
  5. No output from Intel Graphics 4600

No output from Intel Graphics 4600: I have installed nvidia geforce 1060 on my desktop running windows 10. I have a connected monitor to my gpu via hdmi working fine, when i try to plug in a second monitor with hdmi to my motherboard using intel graphics i dont get any output. My intel graphics are enabled from...
  6. Intel HD Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics 4600: Hello. My PC uses Intel HD Graphics 4600 for its graphics driver. Here is the link to the latest driver version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...15-40-4th-Gen- However, when I go on to Device Manager and select 'Update Driver Software' it gives me this driver...
  7. Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.

Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.: The newest release of this driver is version 15.40.10.64.4300. After installing, my computer restarts and everything is fine. My problem occurs after a couple of days (I think it is caused when I switch power plans or unplug laptop) the power saving technology in the Intel...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 4600

Intel HD Graphics 4600: Windows 10 just installed on my laptop.. and it refuses to allow me to open an overlay editor. It complains that it has a problem with my intel HD Graphics 4600 card. I downloaded the latest new drivers for this card - ones that were made available because of the release of...
  9. Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory

Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory: Sorry this isn't exactly about graphics cards. I can't seem to increase my dedicated video memory for integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600, even though I have put it up to 1024MB (1GB) in my BIOS. My Total Available Graphics Memory is 7786MB, and my Shared System Memory is...
  10. Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate

Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate: Hi there - Using the Intel Display Adaptor HD Graphic 4600 - and Windows 10 Pro - 64bit , Windows Update had automatically updated the driver - 20.19.15.4835 once on 17/12, once on 17/12, once on 23/12, five times on 28/12 and today -29/12- 20 times. Unable to find any...