Windows 10: Intel 9th gen processor shortage?

Discus and support Intel 9th gen processor shortage? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ugh. I thought the shortage was over this month, but the price on the 9700k has spiked again and some stores are back ordered. Anyone here hear any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TV2, Feb 18, 2019.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Intel 9th gen processor shortage?

Ugh. I thought the shortage was over this month, but the price on the 9700k has spiked again and some stores are back ordered.

Anyone here hear any news about what is going on?

:)

2. Brink Win User

9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records

Source: 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records | Intel Newsroom

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K

Source: Intel Announces World's Best Gaming Processor: New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K | Intel Newsroom

See also: 2018 Intel Desktop Launch Event - October 8 - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 18, 2019
  4. ap1978 Win User

Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K

Yes, to a degree.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/new...-9th-gen-cpus/

ap1978, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel 9th gen processor shortage? - Similar Threads - Intel 9th gen

2. Sonic Frontiers Freezing on windows 11 and 9th gen intel cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sonic Frontiers Freezing on windows 11 and 9th gen intel cpu: Hello,I bought a copy on steam of Sonic Frontiers this last Christmas, and ever since I got it, it has been freezing horribly in certain areas of the game, such as level 1-1 and 1-3.you may be thinking "how is this our problem, we don't own Sega", but I have tried it on...
  3. Sonic Frontiers Freezing on windows 11 and 9th gen intel cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sonic Frontiers Freezing on windows 11 and 9th gen intel cpu: Hello,I bought a copy on steam of Sonic Frontiers this last Christmas, and ever since I got it, it has been freezing horribly in certain areas of the game, such as level 1-1 and 1-3.you may be thinking "how is this our problem, we don't own Sega", but I have tried it on...
  4. Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue: I have a 9th and 8th gen xbox gamepad. 8th gen works fine, 9th gen was working fine as well but I really dont know what but something happened about 2 months ago and 9th gen started to do weird things when I am playing fifa. When I am on the menu it keeps going down or left,...
  5. Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue: I have a 9th and 8th gen xbox gamepad. 8th gen works fine, 9th gen was working fine as well but I really dont know what but something happened about 2 months ago and 9th gen started to do weird things when I am playing fifa. When I am on the menu it keeps going down or left,...
  6. New 11th Gen Intel Core H35 processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 11th Gen Intel Core H35 processors: [ATTACH] The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ H35 processors, the newest of Intel’s H-series processors, are designed for ultraportable gaming on laptops. Packed with incredible gaming performance in an ultraportable form factor, the processors balance mobility and...
  7. Introducing the 11th Gen Intel Core and Intel Evo Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the 11th Gen Intel Core and Intel Evo Processors: NEWS HIGHLIGHTS Intel launches 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, the world’s best processors for thin-and-light laptops, delivering up to 2.7x faster content creation, more than 20% faster office productivity and more than...
  8. Intel announces new special edition 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900KS CPU

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces new special edition 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900KS CPU: Ahead of Intel’s COMPUTEX Opening Keynote on May 28, the company today previewed products that deliver a significant boost in real-world workload performance, including a sneak peek at the company’s new 10nm mobile processor (code-named “Ice Lake”) and the special edition 9th...
  9. 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records

in Windows 10 News
    9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records: The 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-9900K processor set 16 benchmark records, including a world record, as part of last week’s extreme overclocking demonstration at the Intel Fall Desktop Launch in New York City. Professional overclockers Allen “Splave” Golibersuch and Joe “Steponz”...
  10. Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K: Intel Unveils Full Desktop Product Lineup for Gaming and Content Creation, Including New 9th Gen Intel Core and Intel Core X-series Processors NEWS HIGHLIGHTS Debuts 9th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors, including the Intel Core i9-9900K processor, the world’s best...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 8th gen shortage