Windows 10: Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

Discus and support Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My wifi driver seems to be completely and utterly broken. One day, I turned on my computer only to find there were no wifi connections to be seen - and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Allen Liu1, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

My wifi driver seems to be completely and utterly broken. One day, I turned on my computer only to find there were no wifi connections to be seen - and the wifi didn’t even exist. Upon checking device manager, the source of the problem became clear: the Intel AC 9560 was erroring. This has happened at least a few times in the past before, but they all resolved themselves within a day or two. I have tried so many things - and sometimes it works for a bit, but it goes right back to not working afterward. Here is a list of everything I have tried:- Driver RelatedDisabling and enabling the driverU

:)

Allen Liu1, Sep 18, 2022
  2. BillyS8 Win User

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

BillyS8, Sep 18, 2022
  3. Code 10 intel wireless 9560

Hi RadityoPrakoso,

When your computer does not automatically detect your Intel Wireless AC-9560 network adapter, you will need to download the driver update or installer from your manufacturer's website.

If you have a CD installer for your motherboard, you can also use it to install this missing driver for your device.

This resolution is also suggested on this link:
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Go to the "Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" section.

Your device originally came from Intel, this means you need to download the driver installer from their official website itself and install it manually (usually, you will see that there is a latest driver already available for download).

Check this link:
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/99446/Intel-Wireless-AC-9560.

Once there, select the appropriate operating system if there's a choice like x32 or 64 bit so it will match with your PC.

Let us know if you have successfully installed this driver.

Johann Eva, Sep 18, 2022
  4. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

I've had some similar issues with that adapter in the past where it would simply disappear completely. In my case I had to uninstall and reinstall the driver completely.

Try these steps:

1) While you have access to the internet, or from another machine, download the following 2 drivers:

Download Windows(R) 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel(R) Wireless Adapters
    Download Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) for Windows(R) 10

One of these is the WiFi driver, the other is for the integrated bluetooth.

Make sure you place these drivers on that laptop before you continue.
    Make sure that you know the name of the WiFi network you need to connect to and the password before you continue.

2) Locate the WiFi Adapter in device manager:

Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43 [​IMG]

NOTES: My WiFi adapter has a different name than yours because this particular machine has a different module installed.
    If the device does not show up in Device Manager, try enabling the display of hidden devices like this:

3) Right-click and select the option to uninstall the device. Make sure to delete the driver as shown below.

4) After uninstalling, install the two drivers you downloaded.

5) You will need to rejoin your wireless network.

hsehestedt, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

1. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43 - Similar Threads - Intel 9560 Network

2. Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10: Currently using an Asus Spin 5 laptop running Windows 11. I can't connect to the internet at all via wifi. There is no wifi icon available at the taskbar, except bluetooth. When checked under Device Manager, the wifi adapter has a code 10 error, {Operation Failed} The...
  3. Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10: Currently using an Asus Spin 5 laptop running Windows 11. I can't connect to the internet at all via wifi. There is no wifi icon available at the taskbar, except bluetooth. When checked under Device Manager, the wifi adapter has a code 10 error, {Operation Failed} The...
  4. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43: My wifi driver seems to be completely and utterly broken. One day, I turned on my computer only to find there were no wifi connections to be seen - and the wifi didn’t even exist. Upon checking device manager, the source of the problem became clear: the Intel AC 9560 was...
  5. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43: My wifi driver seems to be completely and utterly broken. One day, I turned on my computer only to find there were no wifi connections to be seen - and the wifi didn’t even exist. Upon checking device manager, the source of the problem became clear: the Intel AC 9560 was...
  6. Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working, Error Code 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working, Error Code 10: [IMG]In Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, a Code 10 Device Manager error can occur when Bluetooth or Wi-Fi cannot be enabled. When this error occurs, in Device Manager, you’ll see a yellow exclamation mark next to the Bluetooth or Wireless (Wi-Fi) device, and in the...
  7. intel wireless-ac 9560 driver Error code 10 after gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel wireless-ac 9560 driver Error code 10 after gaming: Ethernet is still working. Nearby WIFI cannot be detected. This happens after I update the intel drivers using the intel driver assisting tool Not sure if they are related with the problems. Most of the time, network reset will help to recover the WIFI but does not stop the...
  8. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error: Hey guys, Since I updated my PC (HP Pavillion) on Saturday (Win 10 v2004), the WiFi and Bluetooth have “disappeared” from the settings. When I go to the device manager > Network adapters > Intel Wireless-AC 9560 it says - “ The device can not restart (code 10) {Operation...
  9. Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.: Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-drivers-for-network-adapter-intel/f5822340-740a-408a-b47a-e79a080455c6
  10. Intel Wireless AC 9560 Code 10 error - please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Wireless AC 9560 Code 10 error - please help!: I’m going crazy trying to fix this. Please help! Machine: MSI GS63 Stealth 8RE laptop, running latest Windows 10 and with duel boot option to Linux Mint 19. I cannot connect to WiFi while in Windows. I’m getting a Code 10 error and nothing is working. WiFi works fine when I...