Windows 10: Intel Active Management Technology 9.x/10.x/11.x/12.x Advisory

Discus and support Intel Active Management Technology 9.x/10.x/11.x/12.x Advisory in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00141 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Active Management Technology 9.x/10.x/11.x/12.x Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00141

:)

Brink, Sep 12, 2018

2. Direct x 9

win 10 comes with direct x 12, trying to get mine craft story for my son and it requires dx 11 and recommends dx 9. how do i install direct x 9?

Richard Sprague (rsprag06), Sep 12, 2018
  3. Direct X 11 problems with Direct X 12

Hi Jillian,

We understand that you wanted to play Call of Duty: Black ops 3. There are several factors which cause the discrepancy in playing the game. Initially, the installation of the correct software usually comes with the installation of the game itself, or a prompt
    will be displayed advising you or informing you to install Direct X 11. We understand that what you have is Direct X 12, however, we recommend that you install Direct X 11 to get it working.

We will be waiting for your response.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 12, 2018
  4. hieurock Win User

Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    Intel Active Management Technology 9.x/10.x/11.x/12.x Advisory [​IMG]

hieurock, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Active Management Technology 9.x/10.x/11.x/12.x Advisory - Similar Threads - Intel Active Management

2. active x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active x: Should i allow active x to be used on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/2708df35-7630-4ded-b4f9-d3a598d56b24
  3. I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11: Hello So my laptop has direct x 12 but I keep getting errors on games that I need direct x 11 but dirext x 12 is suppose to have everything the dirext x 11 does so can someone please help with this issue Thank you...
  4. activate direct x 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate direct x 12: i have win 10 enterprise build 20185. is shows directx 12 disabled amd ab 7410 apu with amd radeon r5 graphics trying to run game it comes up directx not enough video memory how do i get it enabled...
  5. DIRECT X 9 ISSUES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DIRECT X 9 ISSUES: Hi, Recently I have tried to play a game that I admittingly haven't played since I got windows 10 and I have been having issues with Direct x 9. I have tried the June 2010 method and that has not worked. I have also tried the compatibility mode for direct x 9 and the...
  6. Active X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Active X: I am trying to setup a Mydlink system which require downloading Active X, I get a message "This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. Unknown program". Mydlink tech...
  7. Active X

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active X: Active X can not create object https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/021bcd11-b312-4b3c-b7ab-d94e0d1affc2"
  8. how to activate VT-x technology in bios?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to activate VT-x technology in bios?: i got into bios but the thing im looking for isnt there (activation of VT-x technology) and yes my pc supports it. (SMBIOS version: 2.7) (bios mode: legacy) (bios version/date: K01 2.05)...
  9. Active X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active X: How can I delete Active X? What value is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/8910b5f5-bfe2-4f03-888e-8f5c5abf88c8
  10. Direct X 12 problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct X 12 problem?: I have one program that isn't displaying. The only thing I have found is when testing Direct X 12 is though it says every thing tests OK the green bar on page 1 doesn't move from the center and if I get it to collect information this also only gets 1/3 of the way over. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo CVE-2018-3657

2. how to clear intel engine management firmware 9.1 for lenovo thinkpad w540?